1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I Wonder......

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Feb 11, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm not big into signs and symbols partly because I've not been aware of any involving me but also because it's only recently I've become persuaded they can be actual signs of our spirit loved ones' involvement. Recently, though, there have been a couple of really 'odd' happenings involving Mrs Mac. They didn't involve me directly but I was around and had been in discussion elsewhere about someone else's experiences. Here's what's happened.....

My wife and I like bargains - who doesn't? - but we often won't spend unless we find a great deal. This week, though, my wife said her sports shoes were worn and slipping and to avoid injury I suggested she get new ones, if necessary paying the regular price.

So earlier last week she returned from grocery shopping to tell me she'd been longer than planned because she'd called in our local Big 5 store and found some bargain shoes. The ones she found were unpriced but the store guy checked and declared they were $39.99. That price would have been fine but at the check out the pair scanned at $49.99. My wife protested, the check out gal scanned the box again and a new price appeared - $13.99!

Today we visited a new Phoenix attraction where my wife looked for a small gift for an old friend. She chose a pretty windchime and when she came out of the shop she showed me the receipt which read $9.99 including tax but the display price had been $21.99 plus tax!

As we talked about this after arriving home I jokingly said someone's been looking after her - and then the penny dropped. Two such events in the space of a few days? At one time I would have dismissed them as coincidences but now I don't.

Kurt and Monika like this.
  2. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

This is so heartwarming to read Mac♡ and so amazing!

Kurt likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Mac, as you know, we are told by those not in bodies - the people who actually know what is going on - that the odds against actual coincidences occurring are so long that we should assume that true random coincidences almost never happen. Our first thought always should be that weird things that seem to be coincidences all are signs from Spirit. And I wish my guides would do less of the constant three-numbers signs on my computer and a lot more of these prices-dropped kinds of signs ;-)!

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

It's certainly tempting to put these things down to our loved ones 'in spirit' interceding but there's a moral dilemma. If the price of an item were to be changed to my wife's benefit in the way I've outlined, then she'd be a 'winner' but the trader would be the loser. Perhaps that's just an incarnate-life issue, though, and from the etheric side such an issue may not have any importance......?

Maybe, Roberta, you should make your desires known to your spirit-side helpers!? Not that you need to actually spell 'em out! :D

5. innerperson

innerperson Member

Signs are tough for me to acknowledge. I tend to brush them off as coincidences or my mind playing games one me. Like when you look at buying a particular car and then all you see is those cars driving down the road. They were always there but I just didn't pay them attention.

I do think they happen, I am just not open enough to acknowledge them. haha

I do remember a time that I was struggling with my business. I said out loud that I needed some help here if I am to get these earthly needs taken care of so I can start working on more important topics. The next day a big order came in. Now that sign I was able to acknowledge. :)