1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I was wondering...

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Kurt, Sep 16, 2018.

1. EminenceFront

EminenceFront New Member

According to you, of course I am. As I have said *see http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/i-was-wondering.2741/#post-52541), there are those who hold your POV and those who hold mine.

Because of this distinct and widening gap between views, I don't believe that any further conversation will be of benefit to me. Feel free to read on.

2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

You strike me as a bit to black and white.

3. EminenceFront

EminenceFront New Member

Yes, black-white
    Positive-Negative

Examine both. Make your choice from a powerfully, neutral stance.

4. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Let's hope not. Most people would die.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

That is true.... I hope there is an alternative... If our movement would become mainstream its chances of occuring would be lower.

6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Yes but there is and always will be a grey area.

7. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I'm sure you don't believe any further conversation would benefit you. People who find it difficult to consider any views outside of their own black and white thinking are often unable to understand more nuanced thinking. It's a shame you choose to limit your intelligence in that way, but of course you have that right, since you make your own decisions. I may read and comment on some of your threads/posts, if I happen to find them of interest.

pandora97 and Kurt like this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I agree... It is a great misfortune.