1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I saw a famous actors death over a year before he died

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Ski, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Ski

Ski New Member

First, I was not a fan of his....I didn't watch his movies, amd the one I seen him in...I didn't like his role. I didn't understand what people saw in him, he just didn't do it for me.

Then I saw his role on BBM. He did a wonderful job on his part....and that day, I became a fan. I remember picking up a magazine at the store, because Heath Ledger and his fiancé, Michelle had just had a baby. As I looked at the picture( this has happened before in other situations) A visual imprint was imposed over the actual picture. What I seen was, a coffin...and he was in it. This was a little over a year or so before he died. I remember, being a bit shocked, amd wiping that thought right out...but still thinking...I hope that was just a thought, and not real...because that would be very sad.

Now, it got me thinking about exit points...did Heath unconsciously decide his early death? After he does, there were several psychics giving readings from him from beyond the grave....they were all full of s###. I know the truth when I hear it...and these people were wrong. However, there was one...and she said that Heath had actually decided to end his time here a year and a half before his actual death. That's also what I saw...but didn't want to see.

Another thing I have noticed, is that the younger people in our community who have died...they always say the weirdest things before they go. " I've done everything I wanted to" " I'm okay with dying" And other related things. Stuff you normally hear from the older generations. Things that Heath had also said after the birth of his daughter.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Ski, when we plan our lives with our guides before we are born, we choose several exit points that our higher consciousness might choose to take whenever it feels that we have gotten all we can out of this lifetime. Typically one is in childhood or youth, one at middle age, and one in old age, but it varies a lot: Mikey Morgan's last exit point was at 20, so he was leaving then whether he liked it or not! And for reasons I won't go into here, I have been given an extra optional exit point at the age of 83, although my original last exit point chosen before my birth is later than that. People don't know consciously when they will die, but their higher consciousness knows well ahead of time so it is common - probably more common than not - for us to have subconscious awareness of the impending event at least a year beforehand. And most of us do some wrapping-up, without knowing why we are making up with old friends, telling our spouse the secret codes and passwords, taking the trip we always meant to take, and so on and on. I could tell you so many stores I have heard!