1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I need some advice about communicating with my deceased mother

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Riona9000, Jan 10, 2014.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Blame isn't an appropriate word to attribute to either sitter or medium and I certainly wasn't doing that.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I thought I was the only one who cared about that as no-one supported what I wrote earlier (posting #21) about being off-topic and a couple of wise guys even tried to get the better of me with smart-ass comments.

Even I have gotten sick of this so I thought what the hell - when in Rome, do as the Romans.....

3. janef

janef Moderator

No..sorry I didn't mean you.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  4. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Lol, true, mac. I for one will make one last post in this thread (unless anyone asks/addresses me directly) because, imho, the thread is beginning to assume a circular rotation, lol. The medium we are talking about may have proved successful for some, and not for others. Did not work for me, as simple as that; I am not blaming myself and not blaming this medium. Negative energy, etc. etc. may have played a role, I cannot say - and neither can anyone else. I am not blaming the medium, I've already mentioned that it may not be anyone's "fault" for the lack of satisfactory communication. I have also said, and fully believe, that many who call themselves mediums, are anything but! Hence the reference to "quack", though the "quack" was not directed at this person. If I thought her a "quack" I would have said so; I do not mince words, though they occasionally come back to bite me in the behind!

5. cass

cass New Member

They certainly do bluebird!

6. cass

cass New Member

I've already said i was positive about this reading and my question wasn't a negative one but somehow it just keeps coming back to negative energy and now going round in circles.
    Like ravensgate i wont be posting in this thread again.

7. Thank-you for your wise and kind advice! Fortunately forum software comes with the feature to block certain users.

With all my love,
    vic

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I wonder if I'm one of those certain users? I am usually certain about what I write so I guess I could be.... ;) :D

I'll have an indication if there's no response to this posting. :eek:

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Paranoia does not become you, dear friend ;-).

10. mac

mac Staff Member

It's only paranoia though, Roberta, if it's not true....:D;)