1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I hear voices when falling asleep

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Amore, Jan 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I hate resurrecting older posts/threads, but I just so happen to have extra time to read through some things today and I must say that I had absolutely no idea that you were suffering with manic depression Chuck. Sure, you did come off as eccentric, but in a good and interesting way. You along with Rizwan are/were definitely rare gems on this forum that's for sure. It just goes to show at least for me, that mental disorders do not discriminate. The most loving and kind people I've known with a mental disorder, kept me alive. I've really appreciated your contribution here on this forum and please stick around for our sake. I can't speak for anyone else here, but personally I love you soul to soul... friend to friend.