1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I hear voices when falling asleep

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Amore, Jan 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ski

Ski

Yes, I think that's what I read, neurons firing off. I always wondered if it had to do with that past life, because at the time it happened....I had run across someone from that very specific past life, and things were happening...I knew because I had seen it a few months ahead, in dreams, amd one vision...but the other person would not leave me alone, and became almost obsessed with me...I don't think they were consciously aware why they were so drawn to me. But I knew by that persons energy, and their eyes...that I knew them from a past life as a soldier. Also, I was shown this persons eyes, and scenes from that life with that person, before I met them a few months prior. So it just happen to happen at that very same time. It could very well be it was what you said, it just confused me because of the timing.

2. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

Well, exploding head syndrome is just a physiological oddity, so if that's what you're experiencing it doesn't have to do with past lives. But maybe what you experienced did have to do with past lives, if reincarnation does exist, and wasn't exploding head syndrome. Or maybe sometimes it was one, sometimes the other.

Ski likes this.
  3. Ski

Ski

That's exactly how I feel and think about it. It's hard to tell, I just left it alone...it hasn't happened since that time. I did not see anything else after that time, or during it. Only prior...and it's over now. So I'm not still experiencing it at the current moment. I made peace with it at the time it was going on and forgave myself.

4. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

Well since it was uncomfortable/worrying for you, it's good that it's ended now, whatever it was. ;)

5. Ski

Ski

Yeah, I was shown some things about myself, that I didnt really want to see. Thank you