1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I Have Spirits Trying To Direct Me To Someone/thing

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by GrAfFiX, Jan 26, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I do as well. He was suprisingly very young (shockingly young) but very old spirit wise.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Graffix! I don't have an opinion on your method, but you should know that anyone you pick up in a graveyard might well not be someone you would want to associate with! And if you pick up an earthbound energy, it could be - as Max says - someone just out to cause you trouble. It could follow you home, perhaps - plague your sleep - the whole idea of doing what you are doing creeps me out!

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

:D

Attached Files:

Convolution likes this.
  4. GrAfFiX

GrAfFiX New Member

I am 8n no attempt trying to "poo poo" on yours or any others understanding on what is or isn't after life communication I am by no means a novice in this either.. No, I haven't been a member of this forum for more than a week .. But I have been invested in after life research for 2 decades.. Not wholelly or continously, but in the vicinity of. So say Nay, naysayers . And good luck on your search.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

You didn't use the 'Quote' button so we don't know who your response is directed at but I haven't 'poo-pooed' on your efforts or understanding either.

I don't know what your 20 years of involvement is with but if it's primarily 'ghost-hunting' and attempting electronic communication then your focus is very different from that of most of us here. In general, though, the words of any discarnate communicator alway need to be treated with caution initially until it's clear that communicator can be trusted.

That's a basic principle of communication because it's not unknown for spirit deceivers to try to mislead and confuse seekers - or worse. Some can make an individual's life a misery if that individual doesn't understand enough to be able to close down unwanted attention.

6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I strongly disagree.

7. GrAfFiX

GrAfFiX New Member

That's why I love the internet. We can all disagree and still be correct.

8. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I suppose :D

9. haveyoudreamed

haveyoudreamed New Member

Synchronicity can be amazing like this sometimes.