1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I Have Spirits Trying To Direct Me To Someone/thing

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by GrAfFiX, Jan 26, 2019.

1. GrAfFiX

GrAfFiX New Member

Sometimes I do.. I know that the subtitles on videos can steer people to hearing what they write. Honestly, I'll hear it differently from the live (first time), to the playback (ext speaker), to headphones. What I normally have to do is listen to it on headphones thru my WaveEditor app and loop it, or slow down the playback to understand. I almost never get it right listening live and repeating it back to them. I'll do better with headphones live.. But best is looped and adjusted.

What this, plus previous and the next recording, sounded like to me was spirit trying to direct me to someone that had wreck/crashed their vehicle and was stranded in the woods. Their is one piece in that recording that said "on the ridge, South of you". But I didn't hear it until the next day. I'm just hoping it wasn't a live person needing help and me not being able to understand to render aid. In my defense, for a month and a half at that location, they have been trying to direct me to find something. But, I haven't been able to shake this idea that they were trying to save someone.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Not to stray too much from the subject, but the idea of even a ‘Soul Phone’ that has way more ‘mature’ research and studies put into it, still is not a definitive way of communicating with entities in the afterlife. This idea of of an app (ghost radar) created for phones that is free or at the most $2.00 to communicate with ghosts just doesn’t sit right at least for me. It’s pure entertainment nothing more.

3. GrAfFiX

GrAfFiX New Member

It's $9.99.. But that's not the point. Research building on researching added to newer technology with umpteen sensors and connections.. I say the proof is in the experience . Why was the DR60 digital recorder recalled? Why do so many paranormal researchers use them? There was something about that specific recorder that just worked for evp's. I argue that it is the same with this app.. Just something about it that works. If you want to try the app, there are plenty of links to a free version of the exact same apk. As is search necrophonic apk download.. If you like it and want to keep it, download and pay for official version. But don't blindly condemn it as a hoax or junk. Try it. YouTube other people trying it. But if you, without knowing or trying, denounce it out of hand. . You are doing what most others do about the Afterlife or spirit communication.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

If you feel so strongly about your idea then it's best to follow your heart but at least two of us here are far from persuaded there's anything significant in what you're believing.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

My eyes must have deceived me because I saw it in the App Store for $1.99-$2.00. All sorts of different versions of the same thing. Either way it’s a waste of time and money. You can buy food at the dollar store and feed the hungry for that price. Much more valuable.

6. GrAfFiX

GrAfFiX New Member

So I'll ask, has either of you tried the app in question? Seen videos of others using the app in question? I have seen tons of junk apps! This one is different. So it's not just a question of you trying a android app for evp... But specifically trying "necrophonic".. It's about the same as asking if you have used a digital recorder for evp's .. Or have you used a Panasonic RR-DR60 digital recorder for evp's.

7. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I’m not paying $9.99 for some Ghost Buster App. I’ve looked up and utilized the free version. I have a child to feed and other things to do with my time and money. I have no desire to walk/drive around for ghosts that aren’t there. The app that you have taken time out of your life to believe that helps you communicate with the dead is unfortunately not real. If it were real and benefited human kind in a genuine way, I would think that it would have been seen in dozens of reputable studies in bookstores and websites. Unfortunately, it’s just scare tactics and entertainment. You might as well just go to a haunted house and call it a day. Nothing more.

Convolution likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

I suppose I'm the other one in 'either.'

No I haven't but neither am I dissing it although I'd feel much more reassured if you weren't having to ask questions here on ALF. Look at the ITC stuff from the past in this forum and you'll get a flavor of previous conversations and, broadly, the claims concerning electronic devices haven't stacked up. (Bacci is an exception but he's a medium.) I'm not saying communication isn't happening only that your evidence isn't robust. When you've immersed yourself in more research you may reach different conclusions from the ones you've reached after your comparatively brief time. If you achieve success I'll be among the first to say well done to you.

One of our founder members undertook some research of his own and he was no slouch, he knew his stuff, but he discontinued after achieving little based on his own demanding standards. And pleased don't forget that you're not the first in the electronic communication field.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Are you referring to Andrew? Just curious :)

10. mac

mac Staff Member

yes, Andrew - I miss both him as a person and his thorough, questioning, analytical, investigative approach to the whole subject of the afterlife. :(