1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I Have Spirits Trying To Direct Me To Someone/thing

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by GrAfFiX, Jan 26, 2019.

1. GrAfFiX

GrAfFiX New Member

Hello,
    Im new here. Just trying to get ideas or understand what I'm dealing with. I travel a lot for work.. And I have a ITC/EVP app on my phone I use while out in the woods. I go to this cemetery every 2 weeks .
    . And figured it would be a good place to try "Necrophonic". For the last 3-4 times I've been there it seems like they want me to find something. They keep saying "help" "look" . The more I use this app the clearer the messages become. The last time I went, it was really clear that they wanted me to help someone. They same my name.. When I start to leave, they ask where I'm going. They even gave me specific directions as where to go. "the ridge south of you". I've recorded these sessions, but to understand them I have to use headphones and listen to them several times.. Change the speed of the playback, or the pitch as well. I spent a hour or two walking around, but later upon reviewing it, it seems they wanted me to travel farther than I could walk. So I started to drive there.. I was getting several voices all saying "up" "up" "thy will be done" .. But I was running out of time and daylight. I've looked at a map and have a pretty good idea where they want me to look.

Am I searching for a deceased person? Remains of someone that went missing? Certainly it couldn't have been a living person, right? How would they have been relaying a message of a living person? Would anyone be interested in hearing these session and giving me your opinion ?

Thanks,
    GrFx

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

It’s not real over an app on your phone.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome by the way :)

4. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

Trying to communicate with our unseen freinds using a cell phone app. isn't the main thrust of ALF but if you are somehow communicating with a spirit person you should be aware that some of them are mischief-makers and may try to mislead you.

If you're interested in this subject take a look here: http://afterlifeforums.com/forums/itc-electronic-communication.11/

5. GrAfFiX

GrAfFiX New Member

I beg to differ. I have tried lots of apps. Some with "ghost radar" and all that junk. Some are total utter crap, I agree. But this one is different. It has 8 sound banks. The banks do not contain any words. They are just sounds, like ah beh cha da eh ff gah ha.. The spirits have to pick out the pieces and sting them together. When I first started using it... It wasn't clear. But the more I use it, the clearer it gets. It isn't random words that have no basis in my current situation.. I'm uploading a short clip I have edited.. Adjusted the volume, stretched, or adjusted the pitch. I was stationary, and then started to leave the area to go to my truck to get headphones. See what you think. You will have to add https : / / because it won't let me post with it
    drive.google.com/file/d/1pQbJdYIh4xbTgxC4QbVqduSnqTit2VgB/view?usp=drivesdk

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’ve actually taken the time to download the app, and apparently there was a ghost/spirit that followed me to my car and the only word that was said while driving on the interstate was ‘girl’ and ‘expect’. Quite entertaining but highly doubt it’s a reputable connection towards the afterlife.

I’m quite curious as the next person and I’ve downloaded numerous of ghost radars on my iPhone. I’m pretty sure they are not reputable resources to communicate with regarding folks in the afterlife. Perhaps Roberta, Carol/Mikey can give their opinions. I could be wrong...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’ve listened to the audio as well and it sounds quite interesting, however intuition tells me that it’s either wishful thinking that you’ve made connection to the afterlife utilizing an app or that you’ve made this whole thing up. The recording I heard almost sounded like a recording made in a music studio or utilizing some sort of computer mechanism. I’m not trying to sound rude, but this seems very fishy.

8. GrAfFiX

GrAfFiX New Member

I turn on a audio recording app, then I start necrophonic.. The external speaker plays necrophonic and the mic right next to it records the audio. This is a link to the entire session. A lot of it you have to listen to a couple times, I use wave editor to slow down the playback, edit out some noise/high pitched bits.. But I'm glad you're sceptical. Please review at your leisure and tell me what you think. I have hours and hours of these sessiona/recordings. https :/ / same deal.. drive.google.com/file/d/1--5NsM3N9yNUSTpMdCgF5ljLDmk4paya/view?usp=drivesdk

9. mac

mac Staff Member

As with many other such recordings I've listened to I can't hear what you're apparently hearing. That's really of no consequence, of course, because YOU'RE sure of what you hear. The question is only what do YOU make of it and not what any of us does. Even if others CAN hear what you're hearing, what does it mean?

Remember that ALF is a place you'll find individuals who are already sure about survival and communication. Your recordings likely won't change their outlook or approach. That's certainly the situation for myself so I don't need to hear strange, echoing sounds supposed to be words created by discarnates. For you it's a new fascination but it's a subject we've discussed and debated here in the past as can be found in the link I posted with more to be found in the 'Resources' section.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

What do you make of the recordings made by others? Do you hear what THEY hear in their own recordings?