1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I feel so lost...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jambokaos87, Mar 4, 2012.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear wonderful friend, you are trying your best to offer comfort wherever you can! Please know that very many people you never will know or be aware of are being uplifted by what you say. Thank you so much for being one of us. Big hug!!

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

And we are thrilled to have you here, dear friend! One of the most enjoyable things for me about these forums is the fact that our little community is a worldwide village. One person's middle-of-the-night is another person's noontime: it is fun to wake up at three a.m. and take a brief look at what is going on and find maybe fifty-odd people here!

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I know, I just love the UK! I'm from America, but I have a deep affinity for the United Kingdom. It stems from my almost certainly having a past life in 16th Century England. :)

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

What you say is so true, Roberta! 80% of the people here do not create accounts or post anything - they just read! So we are all helping many more people than we will ever know (well, maybe in our life reviews we can see just how powerful these posts have impacted people :))!!

5. Identity

Identity Inactive

Exactly! It's not about animals vs. humans. It's about the circumstances. A good medium would remove any doubt and set a connection, but who knows what's really happening!

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, you're right. Perhaps my post above is a little misleading in its wording. Animals do have an easier time communicating, but is because of the simplicity of their circumstances and their spiritual power which continues to befuddle our own in its beauty!

7. I've only visited the States once (Seattle) and felt like I've visited there before. Could I have lived there in a past life? Also I have a strong interest with America in the 50s & 60s.

Thank you for all your kind words it really means a lot!

8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

It's entirely possible, dear Jambokaos! Of course, if you were here before in the 50s or 60s, you would have had to have died rather young, since people normally relate to time during which they were in their prime. Who knows though? Perhaps you go for a regression? I plan to do that eventually.

9. The idea of past life regressions interests me but I can't help being a bit sceptical about them.

Then again I haven't studied that area with any great depth but I would be fascinated to see what results I'd get and if they would ring true with my gut feelings.

Have there been any "verified" instances of regression? Where a subject has delivered verified data about a previous life?

10. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, there have been numerous examples of people recalling information that they never could have known, speaking languages they never studied (xenoglossy), and otherwise having verified that their experiences are real. I would recommend you read Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brain Weiss. You will find a lot of validation there.