1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I feel so lost...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jambokaos87, Mar 4, 2012.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

My dear friend nothing is ever gone forever. My dead cat has visited me on more than one occasion in my bed when I was crying.I felt his little paws jump on my bed and walk right to me just like how he would do when I was a child and nothing or no one can convince me otherwise that it wasnt him. So surely your father and uncle visit you too and are in a wonderful place. Pray at night to remember your dreams. You dont have to pray to God. You dont even have to say a name. Just ask yourself to remember your dreams. That will be enough. Keep believing that you can remember your visits with them and you will! And even if you dont remember.. think of the feeling that you get when you wake up one particular morning. I had a friend tell me that he had the most amazing dream and yet he couldnt really remember it lolol.. I was like hmmm lol. He said yeah it may sound weird but he woke up feeling so awesome and great and yet he couldnt exactly remember what it was he had dreamt about. These are your visits home. These are your visits with your loved ones. Your guides. Even people you may not even have met here on earth but have known for such a long time in the hereafter. I know life can be crummy. VERY VERY crummy. I tell you there are times I wonder how I even made it till now. But give it time. You will get past this. Your father and uncle want you to be strong, happy, and to move forward with your journey. So please continue doing as such :)

2. Half of Us

Half of Us New Member

Poeticblue's cat comes back but my husband not coming back is helping me grow? I am very close to having enough of this ideology.

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I know it's hard, dear Half of Us. I cannot understand what you are going through! I cannot tell you for sure whether or not he is not communicating to help you grow - it's just one possibility out of the several that I listed above. I'm sorry that I cannot be of more help to you in that matter. If I had a better answer, I would gladly give it to you.

4. Identity

Identity Inactive

Unfortunately as I perceive, communications with another realm is not always easy. If it were, there would not be skeptics. By the same token, not everyone has the ability, and some do require practice while others use mediums or the like to channel. In any case, I feel your pain as I myself feel alone at times wishing that I could listen to my guides.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I'm sorry. I was only trying to help. Now I feel like crap. I guess this is where it gets us. Goodnight.

6. Half of Us

Half of Us New Member

Poeticblue, I did not intend to make you feel bad. It just can't be both ways. Identity states communication is not always easy, yet I have heard of many animals besides yours coming back. So it is easier for an animal than a human? The only thing this lack of communication has done is make me doubt anything spiritual anymore. No one who posts here has caused this. It just is.

7. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, it is absolutely easier for animals. That is because animals are perfected spiritual beings, even when on earth. Humans are perfect only in spirit and, when on earth are working to be perfect. So, the death of animals is simple, easy, and free of the effects of life that man is subject too (such as the life review).

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi all,
    Just got home from being out of town and wanted to post on this thread. Mikey tells me that there are many factors that play a part in spiritual communication that involve both the loved one who has passed over, and the person on earth who wants to make the connection. Both need to be "open to it" at the same time. Emotions and doubt can be a block here on earth. In Heaven, where the loved one "is at" regarding their issues on there spiritual journey from their last life time plays a part as well. Remember signs can be subtle. It is important to think "outside the box". Mikey tells me often spiritual communication is done with "symbolization" that sends a message. The question becomes, can you see it and "catch " the moment when it happens? For example, just yesterday as we drove down to Kansas to visit our younger son, we asked Mikey (and some other relatives as we drove by the cemetary) for a sign to let us know he was with us! (Now I know he was with us and watching over, but my hubby and I love signs!) Within 20 minutes, a U-haul truck passes us with a big dragonfly on it. Now, many signs from Mikey have been with dragonflies, but it is winter, so how can he pull that off? Hmmm............. I know there are people who would never think that was a "sign". But we know better! Quite frankly I am told I think everything is a sign. :) But it is to me! And it has saved me. It is my lifeline to what I know is real! So, you may be missing a sign and not even know it. Half of us, I feel this could be true for you! They can be very subtle. Please stay very sincerely open without doubt. Talk out loud and ask for a sign. It will come. Think subtle and outside the box!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  9. LachlanMac

LachlanMac New Member

Hey,

Sorry for the loss. A lot of us know how it is so it's a good place for comfort.

Much more comforting is the number of UK-ers taking over the board!

10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear beloved Half of Us, nobody can know why you haven't yet heard concretely from your husband. But we know that communication between there and here is difficult! It is likely that he has in fact sent you signs, but you haven't been able to recognize them; and it is true that deep grief is a negative energy which seems to act as a bar to communication. (That fact is an unfair bummer, I know.) Whether or not you are hearing from your husband very likely has nothing to do with your growth, but rather it is a matter of process: you need to inform yourself about signs, and then watch for the more likely ones; you ought to think about consulting a good medium; and, most of all, you will need to let some time pass and your grief begin to lessen before you are likely to have a good communication experience. Our wonderful PoeticBlue is naturally mediumistic, and she is not burdened by grief. She is trying to encourage you, dear friend! Have patience, do your grief-work, and it will happen ;-).