1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I feel like I'm going crazy : (

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by KMB999, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Jen_always_Jen

Jen_always_Jen New Member

Oops haha will lurk for longer before posting.

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

;):)

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Anyone can make an oopsie and I enjoy contributors much more than lurkers. :)

4. Jen_always_Jen

Jen_always_Jen New Member

True and actually a British spiritualist I visited a few years ago said he literally followed me into the lift and then into the room she was in waiting for our appointment and she almost had trouble listening to me because he was talking to her so much, which would have been exactly what he would have done. She didn’t know he had died but I had his old passport in my bag with me that day as it happens.

However, since then his moving on is just a broad, general feeling I have - specifically to him and not other loved ones I have lost - but in his case I feel like he had unfinished business here. Perhaps time is a bit irrelevant but also he died quite a long time ago now.

I could be completely wrong though. I’m cool with it rather than upset at the idea. Apologies if the idea upsets anyone as I may have got it wrong. I will stop rambling now but thanks for your reply. :)

Jen

5. kim

kim Active Member

That is alright. :cool: I was just confused!:)