1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I feel like I'm going crazy : (

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by KMB999, Oct 9, 2018.

1. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

Thanks mac. I was hoping you would jump in here with some help for her on mediums......or at least send her links to other threads on the forum where you've given some of this advice to others. ;)

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm limited in what I can do for Americans as there is not the wide network of local churches and centres we have in the UK, places where mediums can be observed giving demonstrations with some also offering private sittings. Add to them mediums who always work privately and it's easier to find someone in an enquirer's locality.

Kurt and Momsgirl like this.
  3. Momsgirl

Momsgirl New Member

I'm in the US and real mediums are extremely hard to find. I looked up spiritualist churches in my own research and they are rare at least around my area. Best option in the US is to research extensively.

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Churches of the right kind in the US are few and far-between. I'd guess few of our members live near one.

There are only 'real' mediums, of course, because if they ain't 'real' then they ain't mediums..... ;) Hence the constant encouragement for folk to try to be sure about what they're buying - caveat emptor.

Kurt likes this.
  5. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

Oh......I just realized that Roberta has a section on her website that shows three mediums recommended by experts in the field she has asked. Maybe you can check that out? :)

http://robertagrimes.com

Kurt likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

great idea :)

Kurt likes this.
  7. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I speak in thought almost always, even to the Highest Level of Consciousness. This is an adequate ay of communication?

8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oy. My recommended mediums keep disappointing people I care about, and frankly my standards for mediums are impossibly high, but the search goes on! If anyone uses one of those that we are currently recommending, I would love to know what you think!

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Kim, when you are trying to encourage more communications and signs from loved ones in spirit, we recommend speaking aloud. Otherwise, either method works!

10. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I agree. I speak out loud to my spiritual guide(s) all of the time more so before I go to bed or when I’m sitting in traffic. Otherwise I write my thoughts down and hope my messages get through or just log into the forums and express my thoughts here. I’ve also done the same to communicate with my pets that have passed.