1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I feel like I'm going crazy : (

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by KMB999, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I came to afterlife forums to learn about the structure of the afterlife. I do not know a lot about medoumship, but I have picked up a few things.

1 it's not your fault.

2 they are probably surrounded by spirit guides.

3 I hope the website makes you happy.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    KMB999 likes this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Yes, I saw the warm welcomes you've received from other members. I would also like to congratulate you on your marriage and the other positive changes in your life. I've only been a member since the end of December and I'm new to the search for answers on the afterlife. I don't post much...…….mostly because I don't know much!:p Welcome back!:)

KMB999 and Kurt like this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

4. pandora97

5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

It's fine. I don't think it was because of you Pandora.

KMB999 and pandora97 like this.
  6. pandora97

:)

7. KMB999

KMB999 New Member

My mom is here with me tonight, she agrees on the medium. Does anyone suggest someone who is legit ?? I think it can help put her soul at ease as well as mine ( some ) I am feeling more peaceful today. I know its just going to take time.

Thank you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. mac

mac Staff Member

May I suggest you contact Roberta at rgrimes@robertagrimes.com to see if she can suggest a medium?

I hope members, too, may be able to help with their experiences of any mediums they have visited.

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

No problem - it was only because comments about member Alert's postings were pulling focus away from PMB's issues.

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

If you do go to see a 'spiritual medium' there are a few basics that should help make your visit most productive and persuasive. These are my 'tips':

Try to find out beforehand what you can expect - or not expect - from any particular medium you might be considering. That will help you make up your mind if it's what you actually WANT.

Once you know what to expect try to be open-minded but not unquestioning. There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't ask questions of the medium. If it's during the sitting she may ask you to wait to avoid interrupting the flow of information but should answer your questions later.

DON'T absolutely DON'T volunteer information eg who you're hoping will communicate, their relationship, name etc. That's up to the medium to GIVE TO YOU in as much detail as it's possible for her to get - it's not likely to be everything you'd like but it may be enough for you to be confident about who's communicating.

Answer the medium's questions honestly with yes, no or along the lines of "I don't know" / "I'm unsure". DON'T give information to the medium and don't sit there trying to make things fit. DO try to remember what's been said but better yet record the sitting if the medium agrees to it or have a notebook and write down anything you need to as a 'memory jerker' for later.

Convolution, Kurt and pandora97 like this.