1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I feel like ending it all

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Storybud68, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

I've been here a couple of years now this may be a cry for help I feel like taking 24 sleeping pills which I have ,I want to be on the other side but I'm afraid I may be not better of

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Storybud68 and everyone else who feels this way, here is the whole problem with committing suicide: YOU CANNOT KILL YOUR MIND. So it is impossible to "end it all." Impossible. If you kill your body, you will be as aware as you are now, and with even more problems - including the suffering you have caused to those you love, which suffering you will FEEL. You will have all the same problems, but without a body you will be powerless to do anything now to solve those problems! It is likely, too, that you will lower your spiritual vibration from what it is now, so you will set yourself back spiritually and have even less power to be able at least to reassure those you loved that you still survive!

Get help, dear Storybud68, Find someone to talk to, and do whatever you can to get your life on track! Killing yourself is not even a LAST resort, since the problem with suicide is that YOU WON'T DIE.

Kurt and Widdershins3 like this.
  3. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

As Hamlet famously muses "To sleep, perchance to dream; aye, there's the rub" and it's true. You can't end it all, and there's no reason to think you'll be better off.

Kurt likes this.
  4. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Storybud,

I'm sorry you are feeling so low. :( And I'm also sorry that I didn't see your post until now, when apparently you posted it yesterday. I hope you did not take both sleeping pills, and that you are feeling a bit better now. {{{{hugs}}}}

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Please follow the link below to find organisations that can help you:

http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/...lth-resources-for-individuals-in-crisis.2046/

Speaking to a trained counsellor is likely to be a better way to help you cope with your feelings.

Kurt likes this.
  6. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Storybud68, you must be feeling in a pretty rotten situation that you want to escape, and desperately so.
    I am not going to approach this from a spiritual perspective. Instead I would like to gain some understanding as to why you are considering checking out of this world. I would like to know what is hurting so much. Will you share that, please?

You can answer on this thread or you can send me a private message. I want to hear your story. I cannot guarantee I will fully understand your predicament or your pain. What i can guarantee is that there will be no judging and no platitudes on my part. You have nothing to lose by dignifying me with a message, and who knows, it might help?
    Hope to hear from you, Storybud68.

Kurt likes this.
  7. Monika

Monika Active Member

Can i get to know you better before you go please? Im not asking much or do i? Thats just your decission. But...if you found power to share this with us for me it is a sign that your spirit might reach for help while your mind is stormy. I also fight trying to stay alive. I guess i have strong spirit but weak mind. Spirit wins for now day after day. Maybe wait a little? Huh? You dont need to speak or answer me if you dont feel like. Please take my hug anyway♡

Kurt, Widdershins3 and Bill Z like this.
  8. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

hi.monika thank you so much for your lovely kind words it would be nice to get to know you better also

Kurt likes this.
  9. Monika

Monika Active Member

:)

Kurt likes this.
  10. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your lovely kind messages I would love to be able to give you all a big loving hug.ypur posts have helped so much in the last few hours ,dao.much so as I've decided to have a chat with my GP today.i hope it's a start your advice has been absolutely priceless .Thank you again.David

Janet and Kurt like this.
  11. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

great news and big relief for me - I was worried! big hug from me too :)

12. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Wish we had a "Thumbs up" emoji :)

Kurt likes this.
  13. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

My response here comes from this page: http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/writing-to-children-in-heaven-afterlife.2281/#post-44897

,,,,in which a departed individual (Disincarnate) is writing to his parent to explain his apparent suicide.

Parent: Dear Son, My heart aches so much……Son, I feel so bad about what happened. I should have been there for you. Please forgive me because I cannot forgive myself. I wish I had been a better dad. I hope there is a heaven. Please forgive me, your loving father, forever.

Son: Please forgive me for leaving before I was supposed to. I blame myself, not you. I thought things would be better for me if I ended it, only to find that nothings ends the way we think. When I first got here, the ones that met me specialized in suicides. I was angry with my self and sad that I had blown my life. There are lots of people like me with emotional problems. You will be relieved to know that my problems did not start with you, but many lifetimes ago. ….I have found that love is the only way.

...perhaps this person's story can help you in some way to stay in this life for a while longer. Good luck........

P.S. I just looked at a youtube video [] in which James Van Praagh speaks of suicide at the end of the video. Perhaps this video can help those contemplating or actually doing suicide............good luck...........

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Kurt and Widdershins3 like this.