1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't know how to believe...

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by LisaDash, Mar 8, 2016.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

My dear, this is an extraordinary post! What he is experiencing is EXACTLY what we would anticipate, in detail, for someone who is fourth or fifth level (very advanced), and is a new arrival very close to people still on earth. No, he has to be fifth level, or even low sixth level, or he wouldn't be able to take over as your primary spirit guide. Dear Ted'sRed, you and Ted are such a gift to us here! Thank you for sharing so much, and please know that everything I have read from you that involves Ted is right-on supported by the afterlife evidence. What a story-book love you and he are blessed to share!

2. LisaDash

LisaDash New Member

I have been doing a lot of afterlife research also, and I still have not come to a conclusion in my mind either way :( I just received Roberta's books and am going to start them today. :) (Thank you Roberta!!) I picked up a copy of a book called Irreducible Mind that I'm also going to start soon. While I'm at work I listen to the podcast "We Don't Die", just to keep my mind busy, otherwise I'll want to pick up the books and start reading again. I think I've done nothing except read books for the last two and a half months. I still can't believe it's been that long since the last time we've talked or cuddled or enjoyed each other's company.
    I have a few appointments scheduled with mediums, just for the fun of it. They all have rather long waits though. I do know that love never dies. I will love him and miss him for the rest of my life, and I don't look forward to the rest of my life without him. We have too much unfinished business to do together. Just wondering where he might be hurts so much.

3. RobertaGrimes

My dear, Sandra Champlain's "We Don't Die" is a wonderful choice! Sandra and I are friends, and since she's in Massachusetts we have lunch whenever I'm there seeing clients. She is in person every bit as bubbly and dynamic as she seems to you to be! She'll be tickled to know how her podcasts are helping you. And for the rest, it's important to just keep reading. Follow every question until you have satisfactory answers. Since all of this is in fact true, it is what amounts to a whole new science; and as is true of a real science, the topic is huge and complex but ultimately all your questions do have answers. I'm sending you a hug, dear! And if you need anything, of course, please just let me know.

4. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed New Member

Thanks, Roberta! It's very reassuring (and exciting) to get validation from you regarding what has come through in the readings. I actually enjoy sharing it. To me, it's like we're writing the next chapter of our storybook love (I love that term!).

5. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed New Member

I totally get it, LisaDash. Suddenly losing that physical closeness was (and still is) the most excruciating part of losing my husband. I still have a lot of trouble sleeping in our bed by myself, but I have been doing it every night since he passed because it makes me feel closer to him somehow. It's been rough, though, not having his arms around me every night. I finally broke down and bought a "boyfriend pillow" a few months ago, which seemed so corny and pathetic, but it has been nice to imagine that it's his arm holding me.

I agree with Roberta. All of your questions have answers, it's just a matter of getting to the point that you're open enough to receive and believe them.

Best wishes,

Ted'sRed

6. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed New Member

Hi, janef! I’ve had readings with a variety of mediums. I felt like it was important to do that for my own peace of mind. They were all really good and provided me with very validating information and personal messages. I especially like Glenn Klausner, Tracy Lee (T.L.) Nash, and Denise Lescano. They have different reading styles/processes, so the way they relay the information is unique to each of them. Those three really seemed to pick up on and allow Ted’s personality to come through best, which made those readings more special to me.

7. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Wow thanks for sharing that, Ted'sRed

and very nice to meet you too :)

8. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks for the references. It's nice to know mediums that others are happy with.

9. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed New Member

You're very welcome! I hope Roberta doesn't mind that I shared them publicly on the forums. That thought didn't occur to me until now. Sshhh - it'll be our secret, m'kay? ;)

10. janef

janef Moderator

No, its not a problem. Myself and others have shared mediums we recommend. In fact there might be such a thread here. also, mediums we have not had good readings with. I had one of those. She was so wrong about my mom who had just passed. She asked if she was young when she passed. (she was in her 90's) If she was Italian.. No Irish. (but my last name IS) and so on... NO connection. Lol. Furthermore, she warned me someone in my family would be going to the hospital in November. Emphatic about it, but said it wasn't life threatening. I waited... Never happened! happy about that... :)

11. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed New Member

Phew! Crisis overted!

What a nightmare of a reading you had! I need to find that thread so I can make sure to avoid that medium. It's a shame that there are so many scam artists out there.

I also feel the need to put out a "buyer beware" warning about a medium that I'm currently having issues with. It's so bad that I had to reach out to Terri Daniel today because this medium was featured at the conference last year and he refuses to respond to me (I've tried every other communication method at my disposal). I felt guilty about contacting her, but she wasted no time responding to my email and asked me to call her. Needless to say, this medium is no longer affiliated with the conference because of his less than stellar business practices (that I'm now a victim of). What's worse is that she confirmed that he's an excellent medium. It's too bad that he's ruining his reputation like this. Live and learn, huh?

12. RobertaGrimes

No secrets among friends ;-)! I'm delighted to have you share your good (and bad) experiences with mediums here, dear - thank you! We've thought about starting a "Mediums" thread, but as a lawyer I worry that we will be seen as endorsing certain mediums, and simultaneously I'm concerned about being deluged with requests for placement from purported mediums that we have no way to test. So we encourage members to share their experiences. Most people here know by now that Susanne Wilson of Carefree, AZ, is in my opinion the best medium on the face of the earth, and this is coming from someone who, until I met her, had tries so many mediums (some famous) and found them wanting that i had come to believe that ALL mediums were crooks. I am coming now to realize that there are indeed other good mediums, and I am delighted when members share their experiences with them here!

13. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed New Member

I'm so glad you don't mind, Roberta! There's not a whole lot I look forward to these days (I'm working hard on turning that around, though), but I am excited about my reading with Susanne. The appointment just happens to fall a week after our 28th wedding anniversary, which is an added bonus.

My medium dilemma was finally resolved on Monday, but I was forced to handle the situation in a manner that's way out of my comfort zone. Definitely not a feel good, to say the least. I did get a refund, though. By the way, his name is Joshua-John DeLorenzo. Enter at your own risk, is all I can say!

14. JCinTX

JCinTX New Member

This post sent me into a mass of sobs. My Jim passed on Nov 21 and I could have written this. I have lost my faith in everything. I want to die so much but will not end it. I feel that is wrong and would disappoint him. Mostly, I have to go on and take care of our pets who we both adored so much. They are all I have now and are my lifeline. If only I could hear from him, truly hear from him.

15. mac

mac helper Staff Member

I'm sorry to hear how you're struggling. Others members and visitors have encountered similar loss and are also struggling through lives left without meaning. Is there anything we can do to help?

16. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

JCinTX,

I understand, as much as anyone who isn't you can understand. My husband died 5 years ago, and I feel exactly as you do, except now our cat has died as well. The only thing I want now is to truly hear from and see my husband. I am so sorry you are in this horrible situation.