1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I don't know how to believe...

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by LisaDash, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed Member

Phew! Crisis overted!

What a nightmare of a reading you had! I need to find that thread so I can make sure to avoid that medium. It's a shame that there are so many scam artists out there.

I also feel the need to put out a "buyer beware" warning about a medium that I'm currently having issues with. It's so bad that I had to reach out to Terri Daniel today because this medium was featured at the conference last year and he refuses to respond to me (I've tried every other communication method at my disposal). I felt guilty about contacting her, but she wasted no time responding to my email and asked me to call her. Needless to say, this medium is no longer affiliated with the conference because of his less than stellar business practices (that I'm now a victim of). What's worse is that she confirmed that he's an excellent medium. It's too bad that he's ruining his reputation like this. Live and learn, huh?

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

No secrets among friends ;-)! I'm delighted to have you share your good (and bad) experiences with mediums here, dear - thank you! We've thought about starting a "Mediums" thread, but as a lawyer I worry that we will be seen as endorsing certain mediums, and simultaneously I'm concerned about being deluged with requests for placement from purported mediums that we have no way to test. So we encourage members to share their experiences. Most people here know by now that Susanne Wilson of Carefree, AZ, is in my opinion the best medium on the face of the earth, and this is coming from someone who, until I met her, had tries so many mediums (some famous) and found them wanting that i had come to believe that ALL mediums were crooks. I am coming now to realize that there are indeed other good mediums, and I am delighted when members share their experiences with them here!

3. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed Member

I'm so glad you don't mind, Roberta! There's not a whole lot I look forward to these days (I'm working hard on turning that around, though), but I am excited about my reading with Susanne. The appointment just happens to fall a week after our 28th wedding anniversary, which is an added bonus.

My medium dilemma was finally resolved on Monday, but I was forced to handle the situation in a manner that's way out of my comfort zone. Definitely not a feel good, to say the least. I did get a refund, though. By the way, his name is Joshua-John DeLorenzo. Enter at your own risk, is all I can say!

4. JCinTX

JCinTX New Member

This post sent me into a mass of sobs. My Jim passed on Nov 21 and I could have written this. I have lost my faith in everything. I want to die so much but will not end it. I feel that is wrong and would disappoint him. Mostly, I have to go on and take care of our pets who we both adored so much. They are all I have now and are my lifeline. If only I could hear from him, truly hear from him.

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I'm sorry to hear how you're struggling. Others members and visitors have encountered similar loss and are also struggling through lives left without meaning. Is there anything we can do to help?

6. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

JCinTX,

I understand, as much as anyone who isn't you can understand. My husband died 5 years ago, and I feel exactly as you do, except now our cat has died as well. The only thing I want now is to truly hear from and see my husband. I am so sorry you are in this horrible situation.