1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I am new

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Natasha, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SashaS

SashaS New Member

Natasha!
    I've lost within 3 months my mother and my husbanb in 2016. Yes! Inside of me is always that dull aching pain. But my consolation is the thought that we didn't come here to master unconditional love. This is where we came from and where we'll return. We are here to learn personal love. All kinds, messy love, broken love, sweaty love, crazy love, whole love ect.
    We are here to laugh and cry and hurt and heal and fall and get back up and play and work and live and die.

Peace!

Kurt and Bill Z like this.
  2. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

"Acute pain will get better overtime. No doubt. But deep inside we will always have that dull aching pain that will last until the end. As I said this is the price of true love" Very beautifully stated Natasha. I wish you peace. For me the sadness will never ends but my love for my Susie is endless.

Kurt and SashaS like this.
  3. Natasha

Natasha New Member

you guys will get back together again when your time comes and she will be staying over there to greet you first!

Kurt and Bill Z like this.
  4. Natasha

Natasha New Member

I am so sorry to hear that. It must've been a rolecoster of emotion within the short period of time. I hope you found peace and continue enjoying life.

Kurt and SashaS like this.
  5. SashaS

SashaS New Member

I'm in peace! I know that in this personal experience we come to try different feelings. And than we turn back in unconditional love. I'll meet them again!

My duty for now is to raise my kids and I'm enjoing that :)

Kurt likes this.
  6. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Blessings to you and yours kids. Our loved one are waiting for us over there. I truly believe it..

SashaS and Kurt like this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you feel better in time.

I used to have a Sun Conure as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.