1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I am new

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Natasha, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Hello everybody I have just lost my mother in the most dramatic way possible. Don’t want to go into details. They are too painful to recreate. She was not even 70 y.o still looking young and radiant women Subconsciously waiting for her to come back to me in dream to hug, say something nice, reassure that she is ok, but nothing. Painful silence.

Kurt and Auras like this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Welcome to ALF but we're sorry you're joining us in such sad personal circumstances.

Kurt and Auras like this.
  3. Auras

Auras New Member

Welcome, Natasha!

Always know that passed loved ones will be okay and will always just be a thought away.

Kurt and Natasha like this.
  4. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Enormous pain and grief is the price of love we all have to pay eventually..

Kurt and Bill Z like this.
  5. Auras

Auras New Member

A love one of mine sadly passed not to long ago, only advice I can give is that it gets a little better as each day goes by. :)

We’re all here if you need to talk anyway.

Kurt likes this.
  6. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Acute pain will get better overtime. No doubt. But deep inside we will always have that dull aching pain that will last until the end. As I said this is the price of true love,

Kurt and Bill Z like this.
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’ve responded on your personal profile earlier but figured I would welcome you again here :)

You’ll probably see me and others up at all hours of the days and nights. If you have any questions or feel the need to speak on something, feel free to do so.

Kurt likes this.
  8. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Thank you Poeticblue,
    I do need to speak to others and read about how they are dealing with the death of a loved one.

Kurt likes this.
  9. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Distraction from unwelcome thoughts and memories is how I try to deal with it and looking at evidence for an afterlife. I'm not very touchy-feely but hope that helps.

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

It's undoubtedly true that some folk continue to suffer the pain of bereavement but not everyone. And a little understanding of what happens after we pass over may help to ease the dull aching pain.

Those who find themselves on ALF's pages are lucky because they will also find others who understand and empathise. In the many threads will be found others' experiences along with guidance about death and everyone's survival of it.

We hope you find something to help you personally.

Kurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.