1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I am lost

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mr_crushed, Oct 23, 2012.

1. So I barely ever speak about this not even with my girlfriend who I'm very close with. I lost my youngest brother 2 Octobers ago. He and my mother were hit by a bus that was over crowded. He was going to be five years old a few weeks later. He was and probably now is an angel. I am so crushed about him being gone. I look at pictures of him and I freeze up and feel at loss of life completely.

There were signs my mom was absolutely convinced of them examples include, powr shortage in our home, lights flickering, our oven stopped working, some dream, however it's not enough. I don't know how to feel about this at all. My life has stopped progressing because I miss him sooooo much.

He was such a sweet child, everyone loved him. Ugh just writing this is bringing back memories of his laugh and cry.
    Today my mother showed me pictures of him and my other younger bother and it hurt so much. Two years and I still feel like it was yesterday that I got a call from my dad telling me to run to the hospital. This plays in my head so often like a broken record. Seeing my mother in the ER scarred bleeding screaming that she lost her baby boy. My brother was rushed to another hospital, there we found out the horrid news, thats when I freaked out. My worst nightmares became reality.

My family is Jewish so the burial happened the next day. My parents did not attend due to my mothers complications. I had to bury my brother. I just wanted ap badly to rip open the coffin and hold him one last time. I can't believe I am alive and he is not.

Now. Am a believer of other realms, because I have no other choice but to believe that our bodies are only vessels. As a child I remember seeing the ghost of my grandmother in front of me in the middle of the night. I pray that my brother Evan is still around and has not reincarnated.

I have no questions only curious hopes that others can council me and give me some understanding of the afterlife.

I unfortunately do not believe In mediums. I wish they would stop lying and giving false hopes to the crushed out there.

Thank for hearing my story.

Sincerely: a crushed soul

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mr. Crushed,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to go through a sudden tragic passing of someone young. I know your brother lives on. I do. What your mom is experiencing is very real as well! Your wonderful precious brother is trying to give comfort to you all. Heaven is all around us. Love truly never dies, only our "earthly shell". You will see your brother again and I absolutely feel he will not reincarnate before you return home yourself. They wait for us! :) What a glorious reunion it will be too!
    Your grandmother gave you a "vision" when you were young. What a gift as that is validation that we live on. Pay attention as I am sure your brother is trying to let you know he is doing well! "Signs" are a huge way they communicate. Please read through the posts here on the forums. It has very helpful information. Please know you are not alone on this journey. Let us know how we can help you.
    Sending peace and love,
    Carol

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Mr. Crushed! Welcome to Afterlife Forums! I'm so sorry to hear about such an awful accident. Fortunately, you seem to have a strong belief in the afterlife already, due to your experience. I know that such a belief doesn't really help the pain you've been going through, but it will make believing the rest of what the community has to say much easier. To address some of your primary concerns:

1. Reincarnation:
    Normally (although I won't open up any old wounds and say always), children who die young are very advanced beings. Almost all the time, they plan their early deaths for various spiritual purposes. These children are often just as you described your brother: sweet and beloved by all. If that is the case with your brother, then he may not need to reincarnate anymore. It's really impossible for someone on "this side" to know for sure though. Either way, rest assured that your brother will not reincarnate until your entire family joins him and has ample time to catch up. I have read hundreds (maybe even thousands) of accounts of deceased relatives meeting up in the Summerland (i.e. heaven), but I haven't read one account where someone wasn't there to create the newly-dead.

2. Signs:
    Yes, signs are real. They occur in numerous different ways, but toying with electricity seems to be one of the most popular ways nowadays. Spirits are really energy, so it is difficult for them to interact directly with the physical world (although you could make the argument that mass is also made up of subatomic energy particles). But, they can easily influence the energy in lights, televisions, and the like. Dreams are also very common. Communication dreams are often very vivid and stay with the dreamer for months, or even years. Normally regular dreams just fade away within a few hours.

3. What Now?
    The bottom line is that your brother does not want you to suffer on his account. Perhaps the only thing that can create a feeling of melancholy for the deceased in when their living loved ones have trouble moving on and living their lives. Just let go of all the pain, grief, and guilt (if you feel guilty, which you shouldn't!).

Realize that those who die in childhood are raised by loving beings of light. There they grow to maturity in about a few years. In fact, when the newly dead see where deceased children live, they sometimes express regret for not having died as a child! That's how amazing it is. Your brother is fine - better than fine really - and you will see him again when your time comes.

Right now, try your best to regain focus on life. Perhaps seek out a professional grief therapist, if you feel that this is too big a step to take on your own. I highly recommend you look into Guided Afterlife Connections, which is an innovative type of therapy that has amazing results in curing grief. I have spoken with the co-creators of this method, and they are both wonderful people. Their method is used by (I believe) over one thousand therapists throughout the world. Visit GuidedAfterlilfeConnections.com to find out more.

I hope that this helps you!

4. Welcome Back Andrew. Good you see you again..

5. Yes. Missed your posts Andrew.
    Crushed, i understand your pain having lost my son. I have no words right now other than I'm sorry for your loss and I know how painful the suffering to be.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

We lost our new-born baby son. He died in my arms. I carried his coffin to his tiny grave. I have some understanding of your feelings.

I won't b/s you that mediums could re-unite you but neither are all mediums liars. After nearly thirty years of learning I'm now found online and writing the 'stuff' I do, this stuff....

I wish I could reassure you about reincarnation but your existing ideas may make that hard. Only you can choose to listen and nobody can help you understand until you're open to that.

Before even thinking of any of this you'd be well-advised to seek grief counselling to get you through the next weeks or months. Any port in a storm will do and later you can set sail when the weather has calmed, however unlikely that might seem right now.