1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

how to.post up a video link

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by Storybud68, May 2, 2018.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Hi guys my dad passed away 2 years ago a few months after he died I decided to see if I could get an orb near his chair on video.As i filmed on my phone I could clearly see little particles of dust which could easily be mistaken for orbs ,but then at the end of the 2 minute video I caught what appears to be an orb.I would like to hear your views on this but I don't know how to put up the video here .david

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I don't think ALF can host videos directly.

3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

ok thanks mac ,I do have it on u tube if I could somehow send a link

4. mac

Above the 'Reply' box that you write in you'll see a chain symbol. Click that and a small window opens. Copy the web address of the YouTube location of your video and paste it into the box marked 'URL'. Then press the 'Insert' button and a clickable link of some sort to that address will be shown in your reply.

I hope you know how to copy and paste using Android or iOS. I'm sorry but I don't as I rarely use a smart-phone.

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

ok thanks a million mac I will try that out later on my pc I would be very interested in your view

6. mac

I'd guess it's simpler using a computer but maybe that's just because it happens to be familiar to me.

Orbs are often intriguing but, equally often, inconclusive as to their nature and source. We'll all be able to take a look at yours after you've posted its address. The 'Scole Group' experienced additional images in photos and I think I recall there being faces in orbs - it's all a long time back so I can't be sure.

I don't know if they're in Robin Foy's account of the group's experiments but you might be interested in looking up the book and/or the many online references to those times.