1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

How does the Soul Rejoin Itself?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Aaron, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Aaron

Aaron New Member

Hi all, I am new here and from Australia.
    I have only just found this sight, and after years (On & Off for about 20 years) of trying to research this subject, after finding and reading all of Dr Newtons, Dr Wiess, Rich Martini`s and a few others books I found a link to here after listening to a YouTube channel while I slept last night.
    I am sure it was my spirit guide waking me because I had my YouTube on Auto Play with earplugs in and I woke up when the one I was listening too linked me to this sight was mentioned, the same kind of thing happened that linked me to Dr Newtons work.
    Funny how all my life I believed roughly what Dr Newton mentioned. I didn't realize it was as good as what I have since learnt though, even though I was raised a Catholic what they taught us just never seemed believable, I was starting to think I was a bit weird for what I believed when for years I tried researching but couldn't find anything and then suddenly last year I changed a few words in my search engine and all this stuff suddenly crops up and now I am just about swamped with info, Its has been a big relief for me I was getting sick of the "Its a trap"stuff and all the conservative religious views or the people who just make stuff up because they think that's how it should be! Anyway...

If someone has read Dr Newtons work or done a LBL session would they be willing to explain how our Earth bound spirit % melds back to our Spirit body that stays behind in the Spirit Realm.
    It may have been mentioned in one of the books I read but I cant remember seeing it and my daughter and my wife's friends are borrowing my books and this bit is stuck in my head.

Cheers all and thankx in advance, hoping to hear and talk to you all on this journey in life.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello Aaron! Mikey Morgan talks about this in his book, Flying High in Spirit. He says that very soon after his return, he just felt suddenly expanded and brilliant and with all these memories and the awareness of why he had gone to earth and then come back, and he realized then that he had merged with his greater consciousness. It was, in other words, automatic and no biggie.

Widdershins3 and Aaron like this.
  3. Aaron

Aaron New Member

Cheers for that, now that I have read your answer that does sound kind of familiar, I think I should slow down on my research a bit, I have had a lot to absorb lately

4. Widdershins3

Widdershins3 Active Member

Welcome, Aaron. I too have had a tendency to binge on life after death books lately and I'm beginning to realize that maybe I should slow down a bit as well! I'm having trouble recalling which author/book talked about specific subjects, which is frustrating. And my books have outgrown the bookcase I got for them and now are double stacked on each shelf and I can see 2 piles of them from where I'm sitting:confused:

I've read the same authors you mention above, but I can't recall information about the rejoining of what I think of as the soul fragment with the higher soul. Time to go back and reread some of those books, methinks...and to follow this thread in hope that other people's memories work better than my own. I suspect that Roberta's correct, though, since, if the process was difficult or challenging, I think I would have remembered reading about it--I'm a worrier. Just ordered the Mikey Morgan book and looking forward to reading it.

5. Aaron

Aaron New Member

Cheers for your input m8, good to hear from like minded souls, I had just started re reading my books but had to stop again, I have decidemy life as a labourer is coming to a close as I am getting older and have decided to go studying, as although I have had office jobs in the past and have a trade I loved the physical activity and outdoors, I have now enrolled and have started studying in Phycological Hypnotherapy, I have had this field in mind for about 20+ years so if I am not on here much it's because I am studying between working shifts

6. Corey

Corey Member

Highly recommended Mikey Morgan's book! I just bought and read it and am almost done with reading the Q&A pdf, and it's been some of my favorite afterlife stuff to read so far! It honestly just has an energy of truth and purity to it that is undeniable to me.

7. RobertaGrimes

Very well put, Corey! I agree. I've just read it again for recording as an audio book, and I found that I had forgotten how really good it is!

Corey likes this.
  8. mac

mac long-term contributor

If you haven't already done it, you might like to look back at some of the topics discussed in the Carol and Mikey sticky thread here on ALF, along with responses from our members and former members.

9. Corey

Corey Member

I've looked through that thread a bit; it's very long! A lot was extracted from there for the pdf version, right? I did notice the pdf isn't up to date with all of the Q&A that took place on the thread.

10. mac

Yes it was a long thread and the summary covered only part of it. Also the .pdf summary didn't include members's comments which may, or might not, be of interest.

11. Corey

Corey Member

That's true, Mac! I'm almost done reading through the pdf and I was planning on looking through the thread more closely at some point.

12. Aaron

Aaron New Member

Any chance someone could put in a link to the PDF, I can't seem to find it?

13. Corey

Corey Member

Amore likes this.
  14. Aaron

Aaron New Member

15. RobertaGrimes

Actually, Corey, the book was entirely planned and dictated by Mikey through Carol, without reference to any post on this website. I then asked some questions to fill in spots where I thought people would like a bit more information, but in fact the entire book was written by Mikey himself!

16. RobertaGrimes

Just go to Amazon.com and search for Flying High in Spirit.

17. mac

The book's content was communicated by Mikey and his words were compiled, edited and published by mortals! ;)

I don't usually recommend stuff but if anyone has a mind to read more of Mikey's communicated thoughts and ideas, and the history of his communicating in the first place, the book is worth 15 bucks of anyone's money I think..... :)

I found it easy reading and informative.

18. Corey

Corey Member

Yeah I knew that about the book! I was referring to the Q&A pdf that was created by extracting the questions and answers from the Carol and Mikey thread. That's also what I linked Aaron to.
    While reading the book I couldn't help but think of how long it must have taken Carol to receive the entire thing by pendulum! Pretty incredible stuff.

19. mac

I can't be certain about this but I believe that at least some of Mikey's words arrived via Carol using traditional mediumship, or 'chaneling' as often it's described nowadays.

Early on she would use the pendulum as more-or-less the only way to receive her son's words but over time I gained the impression (and Carol agreed with me) that telepathy had become at least a major source of his ideas, the pendulum used for reassurance or to confirm his insistence on a particular word or phrase. The book was completed more quickly that way.

20. Corey

Corey Member

Yeah I remember reading that somewhere! Also, that was very clear in the video Carol uploaded of her using the pendulum. I bet it makes communication a lot quicker!