1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

How does the Soul Rejoin Itself?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Aaron, Mar 21, 2017 at 1:46 AM.

1. Aaron

Aaron New Member

Hi all, I am new here and from Australia.
    I have only just found this sight, and after years (On & Off for about 20 years) of trying to research this subject, after finding and reading all of Dr Newtons, Dr Wiess, Rich Martini`s and a few others books I found a link to here after listening to a YouTube channel while I slept last night.
    I am sure it was my spirit guide waking me because I had my YouTube on Auto Play with earplugs in and I woke up when the one I was listening too linked me to this sight was mentioned, the same kind of thing happened that linked me to Dr Newtons work.
    Funny how all my life I believed roughly what Dr Newton mentioned. I didn't realize it was as good as what I have since learnt though, even though I was raised a Catholic what they taught us just never seemed believable, I was starting to think I was a bit weird for what I believed when for years I tried researching but couldn't find anything and then suddenly last year I changed a few words in my search engine and all this stuff suddenly crops up and now I am just about swamped with info, Its has been a big relief for me I was getting sick of the "Its a trap"stuff and all the conservative religious views or the people who just make stuff up because they think that's how it should be! Anyway...

If someone has read Dr Newtons work or done a LBL session would they be willing to explain how our Earth bound spirit % melds back to our Spirit body that stays behind in the Spirit Realm.
    It may have been mentioned in one of the books I read but I cant remember seeing it and my daughter and my wife's friends are borrowing my books and this bit is stuck in my head.

Cheers all and thankx in advance, hoping to hear and talk to you all on this journey in life.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello Aaron! Mikey Morgan talks about this in his book, Flying High in Spirit. He says that very soon after his return, he just felt suddenly expanded and brilliant and with all these memories and the awareness of why he had gone to earth and then come back, and he realized then that he had merged with his greater consciousness. It was, in other words, automatic and no biggie.

Aaron likes this.
  3. Aaron

Aaron New Member

Cheers for that, now that I have read your answer that does sound kind of familiar, I think I should slow down on my research a bit, I have had a lot to absorb lately