1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you know odd coincidences are actually signs from a spirit?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Juniper, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Juniper

Juniper Member

Hi kim, thanks for commenting. I have read some of your posts, and I am not sure your NDE will have that much in common with mine. I have known many who had them and they can be wildly different.

2. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Blair Robertson, for what it's worth, says something about "bridged" signs. Let's say your husband or wife loved a certain song. If you're driving along and hear it on the radio, it may or may not be a sign. You can't tell. But what if it just came on as you drove by a billboard, street sign, etc. and it had their name on it? That kind of thing makes you wonder. Here is a short, related video if you're interested:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  3. Juniper

Juniper Member

Haven't enough time right now to look at the vid but how are you doing Denver?

4. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Hi Juniper, how are you? Thank for asking, I am getting by.

5. Juniper

Juniper Member

I'm okay but could be better.

6. Juniper

Juniper Member

I get those signs fairly regularly. Most of them though tie to the man whom I had evidential contact with in a dream, a man I never even knew. A bit worrying, lately I have had a few tie to my soulmate only I still don't know if he's even alive or not, being as though we were forced out of contact years ago (long story). At this juncture it's not very likely he is alive...I realized the other day I'm in a position to figure out if those ones may relate to him or not as if I manage to find out he's still alive then they obviously will have some other explanation.