1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

How do you know odd coincidences are actually signs from a spirit?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Juniper, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Juniper

Juniper Member

delete

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

In my opinion, yes, it's a matter of belief. Some coincidences may be signs from spirits, but in my opinion there's no way to know for sure.

3. janef

janef Moderator

I can relate to some of these experiences as well after an ND like experience. And understand what you mean by hard proof. There are too many coincidences to dismiss. How can I dismiss asking my father for 2 specific signs and getting them? within a few days! I choose to believe. :)

Thanks for sharing, Juniper. Tell us more of your NDE and other experiences when you can. It really helps us all in hearing these stories and understanding our true reality.

4. janef

janef Moderator

bluebird, in your medium reading did she tell you anything that was proved to be something she could not have known?

5. janef

janef Moderator

This is true. Like when I saw the hummingbird at dawn on the terrace on the 6th floor just hovering there... still, I dont know for sure. but... I just say thanks anyway mom... glad you are here. it doesnt hurt to believe.