1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

How do we sound to them?

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by ChuckAnderson, Aug 13, 2016.

1. ChuckAnderson

ChuckAnderson Member

Hi Everybody!

I was just curious if anyone knows how we on the earthplane sound to those at the Stations.
    Do we come across garbled to them, or can they hear us clearly?

Kitefully yours,
    Chuck

2. mac

mac host

That's a great question, Chuck!

3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

if I recall correctly Andrew and craig have stated that sometimes the spirits answer before doing the question because they can read our minds.... so they can read our minds, maybe the stations are for transmission only and not for reception

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Chuck. It's great to hear from you! :)

I'm not sure about this, but here are my thoughts. I think that they probably hear our spoken words telepathically rather than through the machines. There is plenty of evidence that the dead are alerted when we talk to them out loud--they can sometimes perceive our thoughts about them as well, but not always, it seems. Moreover, we have no equipment here that can transmit our voices to the computers in the Summerland; we can only record what they send us.

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, I think you are right, Truth Seeker, in saying that the stations only transmit. As I said in my post above, I think that they can perceive our words telepathically, so there is no need for their machines to transmit them audibly. Telepathy is the principal means of communication among the dead, and it is far less ambiguous there than it is here.

And yes, we do receive answers before the questions are asked sometimes, but I tend to think that this has more to do with the temporal differences between the earth and the Summerland than with the method of transmission itself.