1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hitler

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Any info. on his afterlife? I am sure it is well documented. We have discussed Bundy and UBL. I say we focus on him next.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Kurt, I have heard just one mention of Hitler, so I offer this just as an anecdote. It is reported that with counseling he was able to forgive himself because the evil that he created was pretty much entirely carried out by others. Those who ran the concentration camps, on the other hand - those who carried out his cruelty - put themselves into horrendous afterlife torment in the outer darkness. There, each of these lost souls is being ministered to and urged to forgive himself by his victims. I don't know if this is true, but it rings true to me.

Kurt likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I’ve read that he written in his spiritual chart to conduct atrocities in order to indirectly bring human kind together. It almost seemed as if he didn’t want to reincarnate to make it happen, but he did it anyways knowing the backlash and consequences.

Furthermore, he spent some time in the lower levels of the astral realm trying to make sense of what he chose to do and the lessons to have been learned. Eventually, he did ascend to a higher level of the afterlife after forgiving himself.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  4. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Words fail me!

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Would you mind explaining why you're saying that?

Kurt likes this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Well I can understand that it’s hard to fathom Hitler being in the Summerlands. But he didn’t just arrive there with a handful of gift baskets and opening arms. It took time for him to forgive himself for what he had done. He spent a lot of time in isolation in the lower levels of the afterlife (supposedly) . So it was no picnic for him when he crossed over.

7. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

I can't, it's just too crazy (to my mind). People are still suffering today the repercussions of Nazi Germany, but glad he was "able to forgive himself because the evil he created was pretty much entirely carried out by others", yes, under pain of death if they refused to obey orders.

bluebird likes this.
  8. mac

You could just as easily add Pol Pot, Ceasescu or Ho Che Min to this thread - or pick some other despot of your own.

What did the animating spirits of human monsters like these men (never females!) think about the things they did as incarnates? Were their actions planned in the world of the spirit beforehand and orchestrated for ultimately beneficial effects? Were they the actions of mentally-ill individuals who lacked full control of themselves? Or might it have been they were just incarnates we consider 'evil', men who delighted in the things they did to other men and women or at least felt nothing about the hurt they caused?

I would have the deepest reservation about any explanation of their actions and their 'fate' after they had passed over. Who could one trust claiming to know? Certainly not a regular practitioner who would be unable to authenticate the identity of a discarnate believed to have been the animating spirit of such a monster. Anyone could claim anything but be unable to produce unequivocal evidence of their communicator's identity.

We'd be blindly accepting any old guff unless it were certain to have come from the likes of the spirit teachers and guides of old - any modern-day ones around?

Kurt likes this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I completely understand. I use to internship at a holocaust museum and often would find myself upset and wonder how the most despicable acts could have been carried about by one man. But it wasn’t just him, other people had their role in it as well. Folks just as worse as him.

I also know this won’t help, but Hitler I believe was also abused as a child. Not using that as an excuse at all but watching a documentary about his childhood almost made me feel sorry for him.

But anyways... many lives were lost and they rest peacefully in the afterlife, and those who did survive came out stronger.

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

No his afterlife is not well documented because nobody could know any such details. They could guess and produce any number of theories but theories is all they'd be. We know nothing about Bundy either or anyone similar for that matter.

bluebird and Kurt like this.
  11. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Well said...

On that note, I will relieve myself of this thread. Something tells me this subject will be beaten to death.

12. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Yes but we can plausibly speculate on it.

13. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Would you mind giving me a source?

14. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I will not comment on this further.

15. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I absolutely agree. Any theories or opinions are conjecture.

Kurt likes this.
  16. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

bluebird! I love you!

Kurt likes this.
  17. mac

But that's not what you'd actually said and speculation is often guesswork, somewhat different from "well-documented".

Kurt likes this.
  18. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I just found a collection of pretty consistent interviews that show that most super evil people in this world are actually quasi angelic entities here under Spiritual contracts

Is this more proof of societal collapses being a necessity for Spiritual growth?

19. mac

no

20. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Have I missed something somewhere? When did this become necessary?:confused:

Kurt likes this.