1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hitler

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Any info. on his afterlife? I am sure it is well documented. We have discussed Bundy and UBL. I say we focus on him next.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Kurt, I have heard just one mention of Hitler, so I offer this just as an anecdote. It is reported that with counseling he was able to forgive himself because the evil that he created was pretty much entirely carried out by others. Those who ran the concentration camps, on the other hand - those who carried out his cruelty - put themselves into horrendous afterlife torment in the outer darkness. There, each of these lost souls is being ministered to and urged to forgive himself by his victims. I don't know if this is true, but it rings true to me.

Kurt likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I’ve read that he written in his spiritual chart to conduct atrocities in order to indirectly bring human kind together. It almost seemed as if he didn’t want to reincarnate to make it happen, but he did it anyways knowing the backlash and consequences.

Furthermore, he spent some time in the lower levels of the astral realm trying to make sense of what he chose to do and the lessons to have been learned. Eventually, he did ascend to a higher level of the afterlife after forgiving himself.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  4. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Words fail me!

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Would you mind explaining why you're saying that?

Kurt likes this.