1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fumahol, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Fumahol

Fumahol New Member

I am a new user. What brought me here? Depression, and of course, Google.

2. Hi Fumahol

Welcome to the Afterlife Forum.

Depression is one of those things that seems to be a catalyst in bringing so many of our members and guests together here. We are all here to lend a hand, or an open heart so feel free to ask.

And of course, Google is our friend :)

3. Fumahol

Fumahol New Member

Thank you, it means a lot to meet people who care.

4. You will find that the people here are very sincere, and some are extremely experienced and knowledgable in all facetts of the Afterlife and so much more. Nobody judges, nobody preaches, and all will want to help in any way they can. We all come from so many real world situations that yo will find you probably have alot in common with many members here.

Welcome again and just sing out when you need.

5. Welcome Fumahol! I look forward to hearing more from you.

6. Welcome to the forum, Fumahol.

Depression is one of the things that brought me here as well.

You'll find the site is one of love.

7. Linda

Linda New Member

Welcome Fumahol to this lovely forum :)

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Welcome to the forums Fumahol. We are glad you have joined us. It is a good place with people who care about each other and want to help. Good knowledge here as well in many areas. Please feel free to ask questions. :)
    Carol