1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by resjr, Oct 8, 2019.

1. In 2017 found out about AREI Summit in Scottsdale, Arizona, and a whole new awareness came into my life and my wife's. We also attended in 2018 and 2019. In 2017 went home with around 10 books of which about 4 books were Roberta Grimes.

I no longer have a fear of death. Have learned no reason to be fearful of God, Love is all God,Source,Universe or what ever word someone wishes to use, is.

My Afterlife library is currently at 33 books. And, 31 books on to buy book list.

I am here to keep on learning, and to meet up with loved ones who have transitioned to the other side.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

It's always heartening to hear that folk's fear of death has disappeared. AREI has been a very helpful start for you and your wife and you have an impressive - and still growing - library. Roberta used to visit until a couple of seasons back.

And Scottsdale is a lovely place to visit anyway, as is The Valley generally although a mite toasty outdoors in fall. (We'll be back in AZ early November, one of the best months I think.)

I hope in time you get to hear from your loved ones passed over but please try not to be downhearted if it doesn't happen. Transdimensional communication can never be guaranteed.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome my friend. Our pleasure to have you :)