1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Tseeker, Aug 13, 2019.

1. I'm new to the forum. I came here while reading Roberta Grimes posts after the passing of a beloved pet. Is amazing the paths we have to take to come to certain realization. I'm glad I found this place. I am here to learn and also to read what others have to say. I'm not a good writer and this is why I prefer to remain in silence. Thanks for all the great work you are all doing. So much needed.

2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Welcome to ALF, Tseeker.

3. Sarah Edmonds

Sarah Edmonds New Member

Hi
    I am new to this forum and just learning about all this even though I’ve had an interest in it for a long time.
    I lost my soulmate suddenly 8 weeks ago and my father 6 weeks ago.... absolutely devastated!
    Hoping I can work out a way to make contact.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Welcome to ALF but we're sorry such life-changing losses brought you here. :(

Sarah Edmonds likes this.
  5. Sarah Edmonds

Sarah Edmonds New Member

Sometimes it takes a life altering time in your life to see more....

6. mac

mac Staff Member

That's how my time 'in the spooks' began 25 years ago......

Sarah Edmonds likes this.
  7. Thanks Blue bird. Really appreciate the welcoming here

8. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) Please don't be put off from adding a comment or asking a question. :)

9. Sarah Edmonds

Sarah Edmonds New Member

Catching up on reading the posts.... lots here!
    I have many questions but need to get the lay of the land first

10. Thank you Mac. I appreciate the offering and will take advantage at the appropriate time, however there is a lot of reading I need to do first. Many questions are already answered. That is awesome..truly feel like a kid in candy store...