1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi!

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Mendel, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Mendel

Mendel New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Michael. I'm a scientist by day, mystic by night. Some of you may know me by my name on other forums, Mendel, or maybe by my website MysticalExplorer. In the last month, I decided to embark on the realm of EVP/ITC. I've made considerable progress on a "portal", which has come as a bit of shock to my system.

I use scrambled audio as source material, so it's not very scientific, but the messages coming through make a lot of sense. So if it's all pareidolia, it's an impressive type. I also use a phase cancellation technique which helps improve the supposed "spirit to noise ratio."

Here's a session I just posted. I annotated it a little bit, but left some parts blank if I couldn't figure it out.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Welcome... I’ve watched some of the video and I am not too entirely convinced. How are you sure that what you are transcribing is correct if this is even real.. ?

3. Mendel

Mendel New Member

Hi poeticblue,

I'm suspending my disbelief for now because there are hints of something wonderful. I did the same with my AP practice. There, it took years to get unmistakable validation.
    This is a work in progress, for sure. Actually, I was hoping to find some fellow researchers to work with me, per Mark Macy's suggestion about this forum.
    But, I appreciate your skepticism! If you've heard the messages over the last few weeks (which I don't expect anyone but myself to trudge through), there's a consistent theme.
    My goal right now is to improve audio quality, so that I can "transcribe" it easier/with less ambiguity and it's more likely to convince an unbiased ear.

-michael

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Other accounts of electronic trans-dimensional communication experiments can be found in this forum. I find it interesting to compare the reactions of folk who have listened to such recordings. I'm not aware of any ALF members currently experimenting.

Do you follow Mark Macey's blog, Michael?

5. Mendel

Mendel New Member

I don't follow his blog. Is the link on his worlditc.org website? I know him from his book from about ten years ago. I asked him who is active. He suggested another forum, AREI, and Keith from idigitalmedium.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Mark's here: https://macyafterlife.com/ and Keith has advertised this past couple of months or so for experimenters in 2019.
    Might be worth checking Keith out but Mark isn't involved with any ITC work.

7. Mendel

Mendel New Member

Thanks. I contacted Mark because I figured he would know who was currently active. I've reached out to Keith and he said he'll get back to me. I think our sticking point will be the use of white noise/tones vs. scrambled voice. I understand completely why he would want to avoid scrambled voice due to pareidolia. Interestingly, I use the same audio file each time and get a different conversation.