1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi

Discussion in 'member introductions' started by GoldDustWoman622, Apr 4, 2018.

1. %

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  2. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Hi GoldDustWoman and I hope you get comfort, information and a feeling of Peace from this website. You have had incredible experiences that tell you that there is an afterlife. I am sorry about the family problems you had to experience.

You said: I am going to try to live my life to honor him and do what we planned to do but I don't feel any need to"move on " in my mid 50's for whatever reason or there seems to be no need to ? We were just right for each other.

I am mid '60's and agree completely as do several other's here. So many people, thinking they are helping, can say the most hurtful things.
    I wish you Peace and someone told me today the greatest gift we will ever have are our memories.

GoldDustWoman622 and pandora97 like this.
  3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

What an awful past but what an uplifting and hopeful present - well I hope you're seeing it that way. You'll meet others here who will understand and have their own stories to share. I hope you find that helpful - I think you will.

welcome to ALF

GoldDustWoman622 likes this.
  4. Michelle Schill

Michelle Schill New Member

I am so so sorry you have gone through this. That was simply cruel. We have many lies told to us throughout out lives. Only you know who you truly are and what others think of you is none your business. I am so happy to hear that your love is reaching out to you and you are noticing his signs! When your grief is less raw and your energy elevates a bit, I have no doubt you will be receiving many many more signs and communications. To be able to pick up on his signs when your grief is this new is truly amazing.

5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

GoldDustWoman,

There are many of us here who are going through similar situations to yours. While of course only you know exactly what this is like for you, to the extent that anyone else can understand, we do. I am sorry for your loss.

The evil woman who birthed my husband is similar to the one who birthed yours -- different types of evil (different things they are evil about), but she is a horrible person, and it sounds like the one you're dealing with is too. I don't know if there is an afterlife, but if there is, I am sure that your partner is not angry or upset with you in the least about not being cremated. Firstly, he knows it's not your fault, and secondly, I think that sort of thing just becomes less important to them after they leave their bodies.

You know your love, how he feels about you and how you feel about him. If there is an afterlife, that endures, more than anything else. You are his person, and he is yours, forever. It's good that you have had some signs, and I hope they have brought you comfort.

6. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's heartening that you're enjoying being here with like-minded ALF members. :)