1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi, new here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jobun, Jun 24, 2019.

1. jobun

jobun New Member

Thank you Luna. Before I officially joined I read a good portion of the Q & A for Carol & Mikey and it was the most interesting reading I've seen in a long time.
    I joined but then got busy with work so 3 weeks later here I am.... :) I also took some time to process what I read, and also to try to frame the questions that I would like to ask later on, plus I was interested in learning about animal deaths as well. I lost my beloved dog Maxine in January to a very aggressive cancer and it was just as devastating as losing a human. (she acted like she was part human anyway...) So I started my questions about her. I know that my nephews are ok. Their mom had gone to a very good medium and they spoke to her thru the medium. The results she received were very accurate and in no way known beforehand. When Kyle first passed away, my husband and I were in a weird spot in our marriage, and he came thru to his brother Justin's now mother in law, and told her that uncle mike & aunt jojo need to stop being so mad at each other. I got this message from my sister in law when we were on our way to Justin's now wife Lauren's bridal shower. I haven't had any direct messages from Matt but I do know he's ok.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) Always nice to have someone new 'on board'.

What's your particular interest in spiritual and/or afterlife matters?

3. Auras

Auras New Member

Welcome :)