1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi. New and looking for answers

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Waterlily88, Aug 15, 2018.

1. I've had multiple "near death" experiences. I guess they call it near death when you walk away. But it doesn't feel that way when you come out screaming knowing somethings and left with more questions than answers. At the time of my deaths, I wasn't fighting it. I was tired and just accepted it. Apparently death didn't accept me. That was a long time ago. I have experienced some things since then that don't make sense to my rational mind. I have looked at other sights that seem to want me to believe I am evil and conspiring with the devil. Uh...the world isn't flat. Atlas doesn't carry it on his back. Thor is not the cause of thunder. Have we not moved past the need to explain what we don't understand yet through made up gods and myths? I just understand there is something out there beyond the life we know.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    pandora97 and Janet like this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

quote: "I just understand there is something out there beyond the life we know."

You're in good company here. :)

3. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

Yep. You're in the right place! Welcome!:)

4. mac

mac Staff Member

There's an NDE forum here on ALF that might be of interest.