1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi. My name is Kim, and I have a story to tell.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by kim marine, Nov 4, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Then online forums really aren't your thing....

2. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

No, I don't think so, but I might check in here once in a while.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I never did reply to this quote bluebird, but when we spoke the other day it made me think of you. When I was in the coma in 1983 I experienced life and I THOUGHT I was living here on earth, but I wasn't. Actually I guess it is better to say that the eternal part of me, which is the mind, was living. My temporal vessel was lying flat on a hospital bed in Wales. During the coma I saw the challenges I would face in this realm of consciousness in order to grow spiritually once I continued living here. I did not want to return, but there is something that the Source of Life wants to display in my flesh. I recall being told, before I joined the body, that the feeling of familiarity, or Deja vu, will endure my whole life here in this realm of consciousness, because that is an agreement I made with the Source of Life, and It also confirmed that I can count on receiving Its guidance always. I have learned to see these moments of Deja vu as reminders from the eternal and invisible realm of consciousness. Things that are familiar to me have been happening since 1983. It is too intense to go into detail, but I just follow the current of the vibes or frequency of the Conscious Spirit and everything just falls in place on its own! It is Spirits work, not my soul. The Spirit acts. My soul reacts.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  4. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

When we balance the frequency of our emotions that go along with our thoughts the world will mend itself.

5. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Thank-you Bill, it is a lot to take in, but it is interesting!:)