1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi. My name is Kim, and I have a story to tell.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by kim marine, Nov 4, 2017.

1. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Why? I can't help what I see in my mind. I don't strain to see it. I just see it! Truth be known, I am thankful to have experienced an NDE, even though I was hit by a car while riding that bicycle! I wouldn't trade it for $1,000,000.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

why? You talk about nothing else but what's going on in your head/mind. If that's all that's happening in your life then I suggest it's not an ideal situation.

Additionally there's no need for emboldening text when you write. chill.....

3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

To me, my life is ideal. Sorry I can't suit you.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  4. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I am going to continue living by my intuition because, for me, it works! It creates positive things in my life!:cool:

Attached Files:

5. mac

There's no need to suit me but as ever you fail to respond to most of what I write. It's not a conversation when you don't so I'm going to discontinue.

There are plenty of members here who will doubtless enjoy discussing things with you. :)

6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

So you mean I am just in the wrong forum to talk about the things I want to talk about?​

7. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Bluebird, I am new here and I am trying to find someone to talk to I mentioned I have been experiencing deja vu for 34 years since the accident I was in
    Bluebird, I grew weary of that deja vu without an explanation so about 17 years after the accident I looked up why I could have been experiencing the deja vu and I found that some NDEers "remember" the future.

8. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Are you saying that if the world was peachy-keen we wouldn't learn the spiritual lessons intended? Do things seem to happen for a reason in your life and just at the right time?

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Yep and yep.

10. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

The reason I asked is because things are going so good in my life, but that old ego raise its head and gets in my way. How do you get the ego be cool down?

11. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Find an A Course in Miracles study group and faithfully do the Course for a couple of years. As it begins to work, you experience a tremendous rush of fear - that's the ego dying, but it feels as if you are dying - and then you get past it, and your ego is gone. And it never comes back.

The ego isn't you! And behind it is your true self. I still consider my having vanquished the ego to have been a genuine miracle!

12. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Do you mean experienced here on this earth in this current life? When I communicated with Craig Hogan I asked him why I saw so many pictures while unconscious. He said I had viewed my past lives. Are those the memories that might be leaking when you refer to 'memory leak'? Because it happens in my mind quite a bit. Some of the things that I see, or saw, happen some don't.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  13. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I didn't understand why you told me to chill, but it was because you didn't know about the double vision?

14. mac

No that wasn't the reason.

15. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I went to a bookstore the next day and I bought this book. It was the last one in the store, so it must have been waiting for me.:)

16. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

When I was unconscious I experienced scenes from a life I was unfamiliar with. The landscape was familiar, but the person in the scenes wasn't familiar to me at all! It just didn't seem like me. I asked God why I kept seeing these scenes over and over, and he said I was seeing them because I felt it was needed for my ability to recognize the scenes when they occurred in my life on this human planet, and now many scenes are repeating themselves! Have you ever heard this type of NDE story before, because I am desperate to know that I am not unique in this situation.

17. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Don't we have an inner voice to follow also? Our conscience?

18. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Aren't I welcome here?

19. mac

I made my position clear a week ago in posting #85.

20. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I seem to be able to relate with people better in a 3 dimensional world than I am on a 2 dimensional screen. I like to see faces while I'm talking with someone. Perhaps that is why god made what is invisible visible

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017