1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi. My name is Kim, and I have a story to tell.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kim, Nov 4, 2017.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Kinda makes conversation problemmatical then, doesn't it? Has your condition arisen as a consequence of what you described elsewhere? Or have you always struggled to focus?

2. kim

kim Active Member

I've only had a problem since the head trauma I had in 1983.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I did wonder if that is still causing at least some of the issues you've been talking about.

4. kim

kim Active Member

Yes, it has changed me all together. I have a whole new perspective on why I am living since I survived that accident. My life is from an invisible source. I experienced that source for 13 earthly days, so to speak, and I want to be like that which I no longer see and not like this that I can see.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Your life-threatening injuries led to a life-changing outlook on life. Others have experienced similar leaving them with a changed perspective about life, death and what follows.

Know now, however, that your life here in this world still involves living in this world and continuing to experience whatever life incarnate brings. All that's happened has led you to see things differently, to value life more deeply and want to understand more about the whole situation. But you're still a human being and operating as one; you're not presently integrated with the source of all our being even though you're more consciously aware of that source. Right now you're an individual who has a life incarnate to lead. Try to make the most of that.

6. kim

kim Active Member

Does RC Hogan ever post on here anymore? Isn't this his sight?

7. kim

kim Active Member

You mentioned in posting #32 that if living by my instincts works than "go for it". So far I have been living by my instincts for the past 34 years and my life has been unfolding before me. I want to live by that instead of by what I see.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

Craig Hogan registered as a member, posted briefly some time back, but hasn't been heard from here since then. This website belongs to broadcaster, author and attorney Roberta Grimes esq.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Re my emphasis above, you're unlikely to succeed. You are encased in flesh and operate as an incarnate individual; it's why you're here. You can strive towards the highest ideals that allows but you're not living a discarnate existence hence you won't achieve all you might after you have passed over from this world.

10. kim

kim Active Member

We will just have to agree to disagree. There is nothing to be gained here in this temporary realm of life that I couldn't live without.