1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi. My name is Kim, and I have a story to tell.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kim, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Rassie

Rassie Member

It is possible, but I seriously doubt this. I was 17 at the time. My sister was in her twenties. It was a memorable trip. We had just toured Europe. Exhausted and anxious to return home, the airline strike was very memorable. I just think I would have remembered a helicopter ride since I have thought off and on about actually flying in one.

2. kim

kim Active Member

Some things in my life I said something about before they happened.

3. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

precognition then, not deja-vu

4. kim

kim Active Member

I don't believe that this world is physical, but it is supposed to seem physical so that we interpret our experiences to be real.

5. kim

kim Active Member

Yes, I suppose I should have said precognition in the beginning, but at first I did not realize that. When I was first released from the hospital I experienced an overload of deja vu moments. When it never gave up I had to investigate. I saw on the computer on an IANDS site that people sometimes "remember" the future. I had also read in a book by Carol Zaleski about precognition experienced through NDEs.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017