1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi. My name is Kim, and I have a story to tell.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kim, Nov 4, 2017.

1. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Do you mean experienced here on this earth in this current life? When I communicated with Craig Hogan I asked him why I saw so many pictures while unconscious. He said I had viewed my past lives. Are those the memories that might be leaking when you refer to 'memory leak'? Because it happens in my mind quite a bit. Some of the things that I see, or saw, happen some don't.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  2. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I didn't understand why you told me to chill, but it was because you didn't know about the double vision?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

No that wasn't the reason.

4. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I went to a bookstore the next day and I bought this book. It was the last one in the store, so it must have been waiting for me.:)

5. kim

kim Regular Contributor

When I was unconscious I experienced scenes from a life I was unfamiliar with. The landscape was familiar, but the person in the scenes wasn't familiar to me at all! It just didn't seem like me. I asked God why I kept seeing these scenes over and over, and he said I was seeing them because I felt it was needed for my ability to recognize the scenes when they occurred in my life on this human planet, and now many scenes are repeating themselves! Have you ever heard this type of NDE story before, because I am desperate to know that I am not unique in this situation.

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Don't we have an inner voice to follow also? Our conscience?

7. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Aren't I welcome here?

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I made my position clear a week ago in posting #85.

9. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I seem to be able to relate with people better in a 3 dimensional world than I am on a 2 dimensional screen. I like to see faces while I'm talking with someone. Perhaps that is why god made what is invisible visible

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

Then online forums really aren't your thing....