1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi. My name is Kim, and I have a story to tell.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kim, Nov 4, 2017.

1. kim

kim Active Member

I was 18 years old and had just entered the Navy. I attended boot camp and 'A' school. I was then stationed at my first duty station in Wales. Buying a bicycle was one of the first things I did when I got there. I had only been there two weeks and was hit by a car. I was informed that I pulled out in front of an oncoming car. Sounds pretty stupid, but the traffic pattern is opposite in Wales than it is in the United States, and I hadn't adjusted to that change yet. I had a wonderful experience while I was unconscious of life on this earth, because I was conscious of life somewhere else, and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything! I glimpsed a piece of the future. If you would like to read a more complete story of what I experienced go to the Forum: Spiritual Growth & Development/Thread: Creating Your Eternal Room/post#37.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    notjustablonde likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I have not.

If you are willing to share, I would like to hear more about your experience.

3. kim

kim Active Member

When I as released from the hospital I experienced a lot of Deja vu. As time passed things happened that I realized I foresaw. It has been happening for 34 years.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  4. kim

kim Active Member

I get encouraged through my dreams but during the day things happen in my life that seem very and intensely familiar. It is like I am watching a movie that I havn't seen for while and I am able to recall some of the scenes.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a long time to have deja vu experiences from that one NDE!