1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi, I'm new to the Forum...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jfleegs, Jan 8, 2014.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Some people have never even had a chance to have a girlfriend, wife, boyfriend, husband, and/or friend... consider it a blessing.

2. jfleegs

jfleegs New Member

I will keep you guys updated I frequent this forum daily. I've been pretty busy lately with a move to Virginia Beach. I have most of my family down here and it has been great to be with them (especially my 2 yr old niece who always makes me smile). I'm not sure what life has in store for me now but I do have a new understanding on what I want to focus on in this life. And that is to live a healthy, meditative, and very spiritual life. I hope to focus on helping others who are going through similar things.

Thank you Matty Mo, yeah I am very fortunate and blessed to have had such an amazing girl in my life. To have someone that I felt so connected to on a very deep level is truly amazing. Exactly poeticblue not everyone has a chance to find that deep connection as I did and I am very grateful for that! To have that then taken away from you is a very, very horrific and painful thing.

I appreciate your insight and the references to the girl you met at the camp, she seems like a very special person who had made a big impact in your life. I will try to find ways to find love again, but I will always love her. Knowing her she would have someone hand picked to keep me from being alone. I am very thankful to have found the love of my life and I cant wait until the day I cross over and see her smiling face again.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You logged onto the forums... I see proof of life... you are alive... and therefore, all is good. Everything may not feel good, but you are alive and continuing your life chart. You have not given up in desolate circumstances. You a hero. Thumbs up. :eek: