1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi, I'm new here :)

Discussion in 'member introductions' started by Goldielocks15, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Goldielocks15

Goldielocks15 New Member

Hi everyone! I'm new here to the group. I'm looking forward to helping and providing advice, and maybe gain some in return :)

I'm very empathic, sometimes too much. Highly intuitive, have very vivid dreams, sometimes sense when a presence is near. I'm also too logical for my own good and doubt myself lol.

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

If it were a situation either of doubt and self questioning rather than unjustified confidence and a lack of questioning, I'd plump for the former every time. :)

Although achieving self-confidence is an understandable and worthy aim, I see it as important that we can support and defend our individual approach. Logic is important even with matters of the spirit, particularly so in determining what's psychic and what's spiritual. ;)