1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi, I just found this place

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Brad, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Brad

Brad New Member

And I am looking forward to participating. I have been researching-learning about NDE's, afterlife/between lives stuff for several years now as a search for truth. I love learning how the "System" works. That's kind of how I've come to view it anyway. We come here to achieve a higher state of consciousness through what we can learn through playing this "game" with a huge handicap- we start out knowing nothing at all we take baby steps toward the finish line by learning from our actions- right or wrong. It's fascinating!

Kurt and ForeverAutumn like this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

Welcome!:)

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Welcome. I hope to see you here a lot.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) I hope you find here what you're looking for.

Kurt likes this.
  5. welcome Brad! Did you know that the people who have NDEs have been found to have the exact same psychic abilities as alien abductees? And other ET experiencers?

Kurt likes this.
  6. Brad

Brad New Member

No, I didn't know that NDE experiencers and abductees had the same psychic abilities. I believe though, that there are some very spiritually advanced alien races that are privy to the role that this planet and the race that inhabits it, plays in the great scheme of things, and regularly offer assistance.

And thank you all for the warm welcome!

Kurt likes this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Nice picture.

Brad likes this.
  8. pandora97

9. EddieRay

EddieRay New Member

Welcome! I'm a new member myself, after seeing the civil and intelligent discourse here.

The "system" eh? Yeah I have become fascinated with how organized things are over there, without a heirarchy. In corp-speak they would call that a "flat" management structure. Makes me wonder how long it took to get it in place and how/if it takes into account how chaotic things here on Earth have become.

10. pandora97

:confused: