1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi I’m new here too !!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Lori Savona, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori Savona

Lori Savona New Member

I love hearing people’s experiences !!!

Kurt likes this.
  2. Lori Savona

Lori Savona New Member

I first started listening to Roberta Grimes and her podcasts, which then lead onto reading various books, And my favourite film Out on a Limb, which really interested me and lead me to believe there was more to the afterlife than I had ever imagined !!!

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

Care to share?

Kurt likes this.
  4. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

Dear Lori if you want here something amazing go to YouTube and type in "We don't die episode 264" it will definitely make you wonder about life after death.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

I've bought 5 books from Roberta Grimes she's really has a lot to say that's very insightful

Kurt likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

This forum is simply for introductions. Now you've introduced yourself why not broaden your words and create a specific thread for a wider discussion?

7. Lori Savona

Lori Savona New Member

Iv watched the 264 episode, truly amazing, many thanks !!!

8. Lori Savona

Lori Savona New Member

How do you create a thread, anyone please !!

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Go to the forum in which you want to create a thread. Click the button top left 'Post New Thread'. Fill in the details and start writing!

10. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

I thought you would like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.