1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi I’m new here too !!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Lori Savona, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

Hi my name is Paul and I has been fascinated by watching and reading articles on NDE,S

2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's a subject that fascinates quite a number of people and there are threads here that discuss it.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

That's why I'm glad I joined this for join this forum, I'm going to read them all

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Please do keep in mind that while they can be a useful introduction to the subject of eternal life they are not accounts of life after corporeal death.

Those who have experienced apparent near-death did not actually die else they would not be around to tell
    their tales.... ;)

Kurt likes this.
  5. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

I really enjoy watching the videos on YouTube about nde accounts

Kurt likes this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hence the term near death.

Looking back in the days when I knew nothing about a silver cord or hardly any spiritual matters, I thought NDEs were an actual death where people made the choice to return ‘back to life’. Having been here and learning a tremendous amount a lot about afterlife matters elsewhere, I now know that once a persons silver/spiritual cord is severed from the body, that’s when they are dead.

According to random articles scattered throughout the internet as well as what I’ve read on here, there supposedly is a shift happening where people are becoming more aware and in tune with spiritual matters on earth. Apparently a ‘thinning of the veil’. I contribute sites like this one as part of that ‘thinning out’.

It’s nice to have a forum like this to help guide people about these matters as some of it can be puzzling at times lol.

7. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

I really enjoyed reading your reply

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

Do you have any interest in afterlife issues?

Kurt likes this.
  9. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

I love all the afterlife issues

Kurt likes this.
  10. Lori Savona

Lori Savona New Member

Hi yes, I’m a 57 year old married female. I have taken more interest in spirituality and the after life as things began to happen to me very soon after my mum passed in 2014.

Kurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.