1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'member introductions' started by Janet, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Janet

Janet New Member

I've been lurking for a few years but was so busy taking care of my Mom that I never responded and usually read things on the fly!
    I began intensely studying the afterlife after my Dad crossed over in 2010. I started asking people I knew if they ever had an ADC and I was surprised how many had! So I had the crazy idea to write a book. Fast forward 8 years....after my Mom crossed over, I have finally started. If anyone is interested in sharing their story, please email me at inthewhisperofthewinds@gmail.com And when my book is completed, a portion of any proceeds would go to AREI, a wonderful organization that I support totally! Blessings, Janet

Monika likes this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Hi Janet. Welcome! I don't have anything to share with you but I'm sure some of the others do. You could also look through some of the older posts I imagine. I wish you success with your book. Please let us know when you're ready to release it.:)

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I hope you will now become an active member on ALF. :)

4. Janet

Janet New Member

MAC, I sure will! :)

5. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Welcome (Cannot post cake emoji...!!)

6. Janet

Janet New Member

Thank you, Kurt! xo

Kurt likes this.