1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hi, Everyone!

Discussion in 'member introductions' started by Michelle Schill, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Michelle Schill

Michelle Schill New Member

From the day I was born I was able to see, hear and generally interact with Spirits. My uncle who is in Spirit has always hung out with me and I had a Spirit friend named Melissa. At the age of 15 my youth pastor gave a sermon about the sins and consequences of Spirit communication and the occult (pretty much everything that I am). I was so frightened that I went home and threw away everything I owned on these subjects and did my best not to interact with Spirits. When I was 49 years old my oldest son crossed over due to suicide and two decades earlier I had lost two babies. After my oldest crossed that was the last straw and I went back to using my abilities. I am now communicating with my children in Spirit, my father and other family members, my Higher Self and my Guides on a daily basis. I now teach about Spirituality on my blog and my YouTube Channel. I will never again let anyone tell me that who I am is sinful, bad or wrong.

Amore likes this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Good for you Michelle! Welcome to ALF:)

3. Michelle Schill

Thank you! Glad to be here!

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It can indeed take time before one eventually recognises one's role in life and it's a joyous occasion when that happens - welcome to ALF. :)

pandora97 and Michelle Schill like this.
  5. Ski

Ski New Member

Beautiful Michelle,

I certainly relate to this post. I got a little choked up reading it, and it is people like you who truly inspire me....but, most importantly, it is true, a,d real....I've thrown so much away for fear of being on the wrong side of the fence. It's a gift, and your soul is open to it...it is Gods gift, and your gift, because people like you bring light into this world, yet you need light, too. We all do.

Thank you for this post. God bless*

Michelle Schill likes this.
  6. Michelle Schill

Thank you so much, Ski! You too bring light into this world. You made me all teary eyed! We all need to stop living in fear of being on the wrong side of the tracks and be our true selves. Our world be even better if we could all do that.

pandora97 likes this.