1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone....I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by Ski, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Ski

Ski Member

Heyyy, how's everyone doing?

I'm new, and I have so many experiences I want share, and read all of your experiences as well!

I have had some phenomen go on when I was a small child, a NDE in my 20s, and lots of paranormal and psychic experiences after that.

I believe I should share what I have witnessed and seen, as well as get feedback, and I would love to read what you all have experienced.

I'm not shy in person, or online...so I'm going to start a thread, and start sharing what I have to tell.

Feel free to write me, give feedback and share your beliefs and experiences, too!

Thank you for reading, and hopefully I can help you, and you can help me.

Thanks!

2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site, Ski. :)

3. Michelle Schill

Michelle Schill New Member

Hi, Ski! I have also had phenomenon since the day I was born. Never had an NDE though, probably because I would through a temper tantrum about having to come back!;)