1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by poeticblue, Nov 28, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I took the day off from work and community service this Thanksgiving day and slept mostly (6 hours) which is highly unusual for me because I do not take naps. Gabby went with my mom and stepdad to celebrate at my grandmas house. When I closed my eyes it almost felt like I immediately woke back up but I felt more rested. The 6 hours of sleep I got for some reason did my body good in such a short amount of time. I can only imagine how ‘rested’ we feel in the afterlife. Still having our busy lives but more in content ness if that makes sense.

I take it that even in spirit we still celebrate holidays and I just wanted to say that I am thankful for this forum, Roberta, Carol and Mikey, Rizwan in spirit, Andrew...even ‘Mac’ (wink) the list goes on.

Again I don’t quite recall everything that happened within my 6 hours of sleep (it feels as though I went on an astral journey) but I do feel unusually great right now.

I love you all :) Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Kurt and mac like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to you too PB. I'm glad it went well for you.