1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by WWE LOVER, May 11, 2012.

1. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

Yup.

Lets get married. Would be my second time!

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

If you can't tolerate a cat then its a deal breaker lol ... for real I'm not joking. :)

And if you can't tolerate a cat then how on earth would be able to tolerate me? I'm a lion rawrrrr!!!:eek:

3. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

I don't have that much of a problem with lions. Just cats.

I guess that would be a deal breaker, just like in Jerry Springer's show Baggage.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

The UNDER TAKERRRR!!! I'm takin you down!!!

5. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

The Undertaker is undefeated at Wrestlemania. 20-0 after beating HHH this year in one hell of a match.

Nobody beats The Undertaker. Well, not at Wrestlemania anyway.

6. JCinTX

JCinTX New Member

Cats have souls. They are all unique. My cats are extremely loving, loyal, and affectionate. Since my husband passed, they have been my lifeline. They are my reason for going to work, for putting one foot in front of the other. Deliberately harming a being like them would require atonement and accountability, I'm certain. They are no different than you or I.

7. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I don't agree with the points you've made but I DO understand why your pets are providing your lifeline.

This thread is over 5 years old now though and a conversation on this subject might be better in a new thread, with a different context.

8. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Folks can post where they want to MAC so long as they are respectful. Why feel the need to point out other people's timelines on this forum? It is not that serious.

Thanks for sharing JC. Keep posting.

9. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Why feel there's a need to question my approach?

Of course folk can post what they like where they like but an inexperienced, new member may not have realised just how old this thread is. If they did and prefer to keep writing in one that's been inactive for five years, then it's their choice.

If they don't agree with my suggestion that a new conversation in a new thread might be better (as I said) then it's up to the member concerned. I agree it's not that serious - it's not serious at all. It was just my observation.

10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Between you and me, I love seeing these old threads resurrected! I love knowing that people are reading so far back, and enjoy seeing these old contributors' names again.

And JCinTX, it's in the nature of eternal reality that there is no external force which requires punishment for harming innocents, but the person doing the harm will judge himself rather harshly upon returning home - which is even WORSE ;-).

Unexpected likes this.
  11. JCinTX

JCinTX New Member

Yes, I agree Roberta and I should have been more specific. I believe we all will experience some sort of lesson related to harm we have caused others, whether people or animals, as we all have hurt others at some point. We will grow from the experience.