1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Helping souls cross over due to Covid-19 death.

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by jimrich, May 28, 2020.

1. jimrich

jimrich Established Member

Hello: It's been a long time since I came here to share my adventure with others. My late wife/fiance, Betty, who transitioned May 3 of last year, continues to visit me in many ways so today I had another "reading" with her. She tells me that she is very busy now helping the many souls who are victims of covid-19 adjust to Heaven when they cross over. She says it's like pulling folks out of a vast ocean and helping them settle onto dry sand. I believe most of that was the best she could do the speak of a nearly indescribable realm or place that just doesn't make much sense to us over here. She once (I've met with her about 30 times now) said that everything in the earthly realm is an ILLUSION and that what is and what happens in the Afterlife or Heaven is beyond the capacity of our limited minds to grasp. She has never acted or behaved "superior" or "above it all" with me and is usually very normal and "human" during a reading with lots of laughs from the 3 of us. She is very happy and very busy over there but still finds time to come visit me as a butterfly, bird or perhaps a rabbit on the country roads where I often walk. I always "know" it's her even if there is no obvious evidence that it's anything other than a random: butterfly, bird or rabbit! I just know. Betty and also my 2nd wife, Irene, visit me quite often, especially in dreams and they seem to have become good friends over there. Irene, like Betty, is also very busy now with helping the vast group of Souls who are transitioning now due to this Pandemic. I have no information or answers for the question: why is this happening? I'd also like to know why! A lot of interesting and significant messages and help has come from my meetings with Betty and also Irene before I met Betty but the most significant message or exchange is always expressions of LOVE, respect, goodness and simple HELLOs when out walking. Just knowing that they are ALL still alive and well is enough for me - for now. I no longer fear "death" and in some ways look forward to the time when I can join all of them on the other side and enjoy the kind of wonderful, happy and USEFUL life that they all seem to be living. I have been told that I will meet and enter a relationship with another woman. I'm 82 so there isn't much "fuel" left for another WILD romance but I'm open to it. My two dis-incarnated wives seem OK with such a future union. I'd really like to have just one more "fling" before going home to Heaven. Will let you know how this all turns out. Jim

baob likes this.
  2. baob

baob New Member

"I have been told that I will meet and enter a relationship with another woman"
    I wonder if this is the free will you can exercise or the destiny.

3. one-light

one-light New Member

So nicely written that jimrich during these difficult times... and I agree with what she says about life here will seem like an illusion one day.. I see many birds/butterflies and more at crucial times when i'm looking for support on something, sent by my Angels during my 67 years here... good luck with the other romance Jim if and when it happens... Steve.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  4. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

Nice post,Jim.:)