1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Rosanne, May 23, 2020.

1. Thank you for accepting me into this group. Since my 30-year-old son’s transition, in January 2018, I have embarked on a spiritual journey to learn all I can. I am an affiliate leader for Helping Parents Heal, in Binghamton, NY. I have been busy writing a book, and just finished. I recently started using a pendulum to communicate with Lee and it seems to be working well.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) I guess you'll be aware of Carol Morgan here who first started communicating with her son, Mikey, using a pendulum.

3. Yes I am. I am re-reading Flying High in Spirit right now. I bought my pendulum last year after reading the book the first time, but never used it. Then in March, I was nudged to try it.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Have you seen her video?

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Auras and Rosanne like this.
  5. Auras

Auras New Member

Wow! I’m actually shocked, how fast it gains momentum and suddenly stops is just blowing my mind.

Welcome to Alf @Rosanne