1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jeremy, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Hello, my name is Jeremy. I'm hear to find confirmation of the afterlife. I have some medical issues and, for me at least, I don't want to stick around and live a long dragged out existence. I want to know what awaits us all on the other side; but for now, I am only expecting there to be absolutely nothing but mass panic and then fade to black (or as Kurt Sutter puts is "smash to black!"). I have recently dabbled with the Afterlight spirit app and had some weird responses, but nothing to convince me of anything other than that all of the spirit box app's are simply randomly generating words for entertainment. Also, if the afterlight box is real, why is it so easy to get earthbound spirits on the line, but when praying for years to God, all I get is dial tone? I had at least 12 individual names pop up on that Sanctus talk feature. No useful information though. Any how, I hope being a member of this site can help convince me that there is something more. As of now, I believe that all near death experiences are just wild hallucinations. I believe that to be true because they are all so different and wild with one lady even seeing demon ants attacking her. Convince me otherwise. I am open to anything!

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) I hope you find here what you're looking for. Please take a good look around and read some of the discussions we've had on many subjects.

As for convincing you well that's not our raison d'etre but we'll try to help you to find what you need to be persuaded about survival beyond death.

Bgsantander and Kurt like this.
  3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Hi Jeremy! I always recommend to those who are interested in knowing that the afterlife is a real thing to check Victor Zammit web site but specially his free pdf book...its full of evidence, including names of scientists that studied the afterlife and accepted it,Because all the positive results they had..

http://www.victorzammit.com/

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Kurt likes this.